glass blowers/artists

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cyanide-bud, Jul 3, 2009.

1. im looking to buy a special order multi bubbler that looks great but still hits well and im betting that people here know about some talented glass blowers

2. how much are you thinking of dropping??

3. #3 cyanide-bud, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    ya know ... im not quite sure .. i have about $700 or so set aside ..it really depends on how bedazzled it ends up... im not sure what the typical price would be

i hope its a good deal less than $700

4. This inline bubbler was 700 when I asked him (crondo) how much it was .
    When I have a little more cash set aside I'm most likely going to have a custom aquatic themed inline done.

[​IMG]

5. Oh my god I want that.

6. #7 cyanide-bud, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    im more interested in the shape/configuration than virtuoso color patterns i cant find anything in a crazy shape other than the one i showed on glassartplus and i dont want that one the exact style and stuff just doesnt strike me

7. you can't just say you want a piece and expect to get it, you have to contact a blower who makes custom pieces and ask him/her to make it for you

8. #9 cyanide-bud, Jul 4, 2009
    yes i have gotten off topic .back to the question i asked : who are some good glass artists and how do i contact them

9. an inline filtering your bubbler is all you need all those extra chambered bubblers are usually cheap crap.
    Most of the contact info you can get from here Glass Art - Glass Artists.org
    e.g.
    If you want uhmmmmm some crazy shape shit and don't want worked sections and all that ya need a bates/hops collab.
    e.g.

[​IMG]

10. the whole point of me starting this thread was to find a glass blower who makes good hitting custom bubblers so i can contact him and eventually buy one

11. thank you toalex89 ill look into the site

12. in my opinion anything with more than 2-3 chambers has a bit too much drag.
    your better off going inline perc.

13. the first bubbler is epic

14. HOPS, Ghost, Salt, Slinger, Snic, J-Lee, Stratishere, Korey Cotnam, Hippo, Gibson, White Flame, Alex K, Andy D, D-Wreck, Shock Wave, Lucy, T-Baller, PJ, BLUE, Scott Deppe, etc.. :D

Anyways, where are you located? Can you give us more information about the piece you want made? Then maybe someone can point you at a talented glass blower with the style you're looking for in your area.

15. thank you ehmthree

your prolly right on the drag issue... ill look into that

16. #17 cyanide-bud, Jul 4, 2009

im looking for a 3 or 4 chamber bubbler and as for the style? i want it "wacky yet awesome"
    meaning oddly shaped such as the bubblers i linked pics of earlier

i am in the boston area at the moment but will soon be moving to Vermont

17. haha :D that's why I said inline ^______^

18. #19 cyanide-bud, Jul 4, 2009

i guess i just like the look of crazy multi chambers

19. You might want to visit the FullMeltBubble forums and see what the members have available in the glass market. Maybe make that exact original post in the "Buyer's Market" Section and see what is offered to you. It's always interesting. Also if you end up figuring out exactly what you want, design, construction, and all, Talk to JP of Toro or Brandon of Kind Creations and they'll do it for you as long as you pay them.