Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

giving weed to my brother for first

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nworld02, Oct 11, 2016.

1. hi .I'm going to smoke weed with my brother . ive smoking a lot but my brother is a first timer .
    my problem is he doesn't even smoke cigarette . he cant inhale smoke properly . how should i tell him to take a hit from joint ?

2. The way I describe to first timers(been a while) is take a hit, get the smoke in your mouth then take a deeper breath of air into your lungs. Coughing is likely and getting stoned is guaranteed ;)

You dont need to hold your hit or take a massive breath either, do it like you are sighing at somebody.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Don't give underage people weed.

• Like Like x 3
  4. The last I knew there was no age limit unless you're talking places where it's already regulated :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. Once he has the smoke in his mouth, he needs to take an additional breath of fresh air. Fool proof.

6. well i got my brother stoned for first time last time . thank for the replays guys
    and btw my brother is actually older than me so he is not under age

• Like Like x 1
  7. How'd it go?

~Faolan