Giving up

Discussion in 'General' started by kushnoj4849, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Fellas after discovering cannabis and its medical properties 2 years ago I'm going to stop all aspects of cannabis in my life. I've tried to grow several times and have only succeded once, the other times being that i got busted by family and they have such a negative outlook on it. I live in florida where it is still illegal and the decriminalization of it is dragging its knuckles. I've decided to pick it back up if it ever becomes legal here. Hope yall enjoy those great buds yall are smoking and the beautiful plants i always see posted on here. Thanks for all of yalls help.

2. Why do people feel the need to post that there quitting i would say this is the wrong forum for that (unless you wanna say good bye to ppl i guess)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Quitters never win. 

4. yes you're right, that's why I'm gonna get some dank tomorrow

5. I have tried so many times but this stuff is so great I always come back

God made Greenery & he also made the Scenerey🍁

6. Fuck the law, Rosa Parks that shit..

7. I can't even have a t break for more than 4 days let alone quit. Don't let the man win OP.

8. I'm back at it fellas, putting my girls in ground next week and getting some dankity dank tonight. So excited even though it's been a couple of days

9. Not actually trying to make a slight toward you in the least, but goddamn that's some weak resolve my friend haha. Good luck and don't get caught.

I'm planning to grow after everything becomes legal, till then I'm just smoking. Maybe you should settle for that to stay under the radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. lol that made me chuckle. I don't know I have mood swings like a mother sometimes, but quick question while I'm at it how likely is it for anybody to stumble or see from up in the air 2 plants growing in the same spot?

11. In the middle of the woods on private land btw

12. Couldn't even quit your way out of the thread I see.  Keep on toking!!!

13. I quit like 5 months ago and I still post here

[​IMG]

14. Lol oh boy time to toke

15. love your username man #taylorgang

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I'm quitting evil mariguana shit too.

[​IMG]

17. Ohhhhhh april fooollls lol