Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving up weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IEmpire457, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Now I know that statement caries gravity here but does anybody else sometimes feel like the bullshit that must occur to obtain weed isn't worth it. Like I like weed I smoke about a gram a day have for a while now but due to a situation that wound me up in county for a couple days (not bud related) I've been thinking just that. Just having the consequences thrown in my face like the legal standing on weed literally ruins lives everyday. I've never felt like this before I was always like idgaf about it anybody else feel like this sometimes?

2. Wrong Forum Section there buddy.
    Try Apprentice tokers.

3. yeaH, my tolerance is so high now, and i spend a lot on it. i think quitting or cutting back like 80% would be good to do.

4. right on man if its what you want more power to ya, not me though man!

5. I agree. I smoke up to 2 grams a day and it's started to affect my social life. I haven't been in trouble with the law but I've had a few close calls.. I'm torn about what to do

6. I would suggest disciplining yourself to smoke less. Working out throughout the week (especially cardio) is a great way to keep your tolerance at a moderate level. I can now smoke four times a day if I wanted to and still make an 8th last 2 weeks. But everyone's different...

If it is a matter of weed affecting your life negatively then you should mentally put it on a balancing scale and see what's more important to you.

7. wait.. Aren't we in apprentice tokers allready?

8. Everyone reading this who has any doubts I have one bit of advice........TAKE A BREAK! It may be hard to do but you'll learn a few things about yourself. You don't want to be weak and not be able to....being able to stop and start is liberating because you know your in control.

Also, whats the point if its repetitive and mundane. There's a lot of hobbies I have/had and some last longer than others. Assuming you consider smoking a hobby :rolleyes: Point is you shouldn't do something recreationally if you don't enjoy it.

I've stopped and started over the years and feel it makes everything better. Doing so helps you put things in perspective.

ps. when I say take a break I mean for at least a few weeks

9. ^^this dude is cool

10. exercise has absolutely nothing to do with tolerence. Its a common misconception, the thc stored in your fat cells which you burn off when exercising does not correlate to how sensitive the cannabinoid receptors are in the brain.