Giving up weed..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GunjaFarmer, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I think im going to give up weed.

Im 18, live with my parents and am in yr 12 at college.

My parents know i do and dont want me smoking marijauna.

I think im going to stop smoking marijuana.. I will stick to drinking i think..

Im going to have my last few cones tonight i think and that will be it..

Was awesome being apart of this comunnity for the short period of time..

Best of luck with you all.

2. No offense intended, but thats dumb as shit, if anything you should give up drinking.
    Your herb smoking doesn't have to be, and shouldn't be a public thing, you don't have to share it with anyone.

Whats your REAL reason for quiting?

3. I'll see you in i'd say about 2 days maybe? Until then this next ones for you ;)

4. Wait....did you say year 12 of college? You must be HIIIGH.

5. Different country man. Aussie man reporting for daily toke:wave:

6. haha.. quitting weed and drinking......... wow.......

7. yeah, you probably just had a bad high or something. Ive had like 10 times where I said I would never smoke again, but its just too much fun :smoking:! I just dont even say that anymore. I may stop, but when I do, I wont know I have stopped until its like a few months, minimum.

8. #8 GunjaFarmer, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    Nah not a bad high or anything.. Got busted from cops for growing. Was dobbed in by my father for growing at his house.

I got let off from the popo with a final caution but after speaking with my older brother ive come to relise that i dont deserve to smoke this herb.

Ive abused my parents by smoking it and growing it at thier home, what if the cops had come around? They would of been arrested.

My grades have been slipping and im alot more forgetfull then usual, I quite shure this is from the weed, ive only been on the herb for a small amount of time but since i started things havnt been as good as they should of been.

Ive put on weight from constantly munching out when i was high and im alot more lethargic, i dont feel the need to get up and go as much. Also ive had a cough for some while.

All in all i feel that i, myself am not capable to keep maryjane in my lifestyle as sad as it is. This is in no way telling you what will hapen to you or an attempt to move you guys away from the herb. Everyone is different and i feel this is the right path for me.

Peace out all, What a sad day this is. Im rolling my last joint right now.. Using all thats left of my weed, ive chucked all my homemade smoking devices, gave my other store bought stuff away..
    I will miss the funny antics and great ideas i read on here everyday. Stay real guys, Puff your next one in my memory.

:wave: Peace xox :wave:

9. In my opinion, you shouldn't say quit, maybe cutdown for awhile?

Get your grades up, get a job, get settled back down and get on track.
    Then, once your set, unpack the bongs......

10. Prehaps, id have to have my own place by then

11. Man i'd rather give up drinking then smoking.
    I'm gonna have to take a break though since
    it takes too much ganja to get high.

12. #12 SpiceMadeOfLife, Apr 2, 2009
    Sounds like you really thought this through, which is good. If in your case marijuana only brings you bad news, then it only makes sense to not smoke.

+rep, and good luck to you in giving up the herb.

personally tho, I'd give up drinking before weed any day :D

13. Man, I wouldn't give it up entirely if I were you. Just wait until you have your own place.

14. Hey man my advise to you is to not quit forever, just until your in a better position in your life.

There have been plenty of times where i quit the herb to get my life back on track, doesn't mean i dont come back to smoke again after i'm settled.

Ultimately man, its up to you, and only you know what the right decision is, but thats my advise for this thread.

Peace man, hope stuff works out for you:wave:

15. #15 ProfessorX, Apr 2, 2009
    I wish you the best of luck with quitting.
    There's nothing wrong with smoking marijuana but it shouldn't decrease your quality of lifestyle, and grades.
    Maybe one day you'll decide to do it again, and we'll warmly welcome you here at that time! :D

Again, the best of luck, and succes in you're further life with everything you may do.

EDIT: there's a thread from me somewhere on this forum, I also decided to quit, but ya know, I live in Amsterdam.. like 2 days later people saw me walking by with a fat blunt in my mouth :p

16. I would never, ever ever give up weed for booze. But good luck! :p

17. that made me laught for some reason haha. +rep, just cause :]

18. Good luck bud. Sry to see ya go. Hopefully you won't be gone too long (i took a 2 yr break once... I remembered just how big an asshole I am and started smoking again) :D

19. Are you fucking serious?

I hate to hate but that makes me angry.

Alright, that was harsh, but good luck and may you come to your senses!

20. there is no such thing as quitting, there is only breaks, we can never fully quit. you dont have to stop completely! just take a break man, when you get your life on track and its stable, find a badass chick to smoke weed with you and settle and chill to some slightly stoopid *****! you'll come back and be like you I SMOKE WEED! and then take the fattest toke and be like sheet. northern lights x citrus :smoking: im high