Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving up toking for a girl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Nov 27, 2011.

1. [quote name='"RVD420RVD"']If you stop for a girl you are an idiot its as simple as that[/quote]

Hahahah so true. My girl was saying the same thing about a year into our relationship, now 4 years later, she is wake n bakin with me and smoking whenever I do ;)

2. Always a bad choice... if you can't be you who's she dating?

3. [quote name='"Macnub"']
    I don't believe I've ever said I define myself by my use of drugs.
    I am a person that participates in smoking marijuana. No one can be defined by a hobby, as hobbies constantly change. In the present, you can describe me by saying I smoke weed. I am a pot head. If someone told me to stop smoking, they would be trying to change my life, as a life with weed is a very different life than one without.

So yes, asking someone to cut their hobbies out of their life is asking the person to change their selves.[/quote]

Its hard to tell the ones who make weed their lives. It's good you don't, but I can bet we have a few here that do.

4. relationships are about being happy. i quit smoking for the only girl i actually loved, and i hated it. i wasn't happy. no, i'm not addicted or any of that bullshit, but MJ enhances my life. and i'm sure it does yours too. my opinion would be to try and get with a girl who tokes. that way you can both be happy without hiding it from her.

5. Indeed. I suppose we have to agree to disagree.
    ..Or... kinda like half way agree...

Its whatever.

6. i mean id slow down but i aint going to go cold turkey, pussy before weed deadass

7. Sometimes it's just hoe before dro bro. :smoke:

Lol in all seriousness, I say test it out, ya never know. You may meet a girl who can replace your feelings to toke. I know because it's happened to me before. I got so wrapped up in my girl I forgot about the tree, we got high off each other (however cliche that may sound).

Just because she doesn't like you toking doesn't mean she's a totally bad person and isn't worth dating; even if she wants you to stop. People are entitled to have their own opinions (no matter how flawed they might appear), you just learn to have to either except it, or try your hand at convincing them otherwise in a reasonable and friendly manner.