Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving up toking for a girl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Nov 27, 2011.

1. She may not always be there for you. Pot will.

2. Haha.

3. yes, and once you stop doing it for 1 week its impossible to ever smoke again.

4. No matter what you do in life, just live it. There is nothing wrong with changing things around to make each other happy because that is how relationships succeed. If you aren't closed off the the idea of quitting cannabis for a lady then by all means go for it. Cannabis should never be the center of your life. Just don't turn into the opposition. Continue to support legalization. Best of luck with the lady.

5. can you please explain to me what the bolded text is supposed to mean? cuz it sure sounds totally meaningless.

6. glad to see you already know that. sure, youve never met her and you know 1 fact about her, but damn if you can't deduce her character from one sentence.

i do see your point about weed being awesome, and i've decided i wont be giving it up, even temporarily. whether i just lie or dump her, thats another problem. but im hoping it won't even come up, unless she's asking me to smoke her out :smoke:

7. Is there a reason you don't or you just can't get laid? Also since you are 95% sure she likes you I'm guessing you guys haven't been on a date yet but if you have you haven't had a conversation about how you feel about each other. If thats true why are you already thinking of giving up weed for her?

When I first met my ex-gf we used to always party, drink, smoke and I'd always be fucked up on various other substances as well then things got fucked up in my life and I quit drinking, opiates, speed, basically everything but I still smoke weed everyday. My girl was happy I quit that stuff and she helped me through it a lot but then all of a sudden she didn't like that I would smoke a couple times a day whether I was with her or not. I would just go out for a cigarette and blaze then come back and she'd say, "your high? Why do you wanna smoke by yourself?'
    Me "You wanna smoke with me?"
    her "no"
    Me " okay shut up about it then"
    Things didn't work out but it wasnt cause of weed

8. What A Faggit Seriously all these Nice peeople Are Posting There Opinions And All you Do is Troll What. A loser Shit you act Like you Know it All then figure it Yourself idiot since your over here obviously a littler High Schooled that Thinks he Knows it All Tssh Tssh Smh..Teen these days.

9. Man unless she is super rich or a super star I wouldn't stop smoking for her, maybe cut back a bit, but if she tries to get you to stop smoking she is already trying to control you before you even start dating. Fuck that, I hate controlling people.

But then again, if you want to stop smoking, then stop. Just depends on what is stronger, the bud or the puppy love.

10. I've always said it's best for stoners to date their own kind. Then this is never an issue.

11. Find a girl that accepts you for you. Don't let people try to change you.

12. #53 AdamSheva, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    [quote name='"2FootBong"']

no, it means i have two functioning eyes and can tell when a girl likes me, in this case with approximately .95 certainty.

i personally don't take part in sexual immorality, if i did this would be a no-brainer and i wouldn't have made this thread. the main reason i even want to go out with her is cuz i know she doesnt do that shit either.

i cant believe that more than one person on this thread is too stupid to understand 95%... 19/20, 19:1, how else can i express it? to clarify, judging from what i currently know, its approximately 19x more likely that she does like me than that she doesnt. ok?[/quote]

Dude, get off your high horse. (Pun intended)

You have no idea if she even wants a BF my friend, and you're talking about her being your GF? You should really mention something to her dude.

95% = likely, not certain.

13. [quote name='"AdamSheva"']

Dude, get off your high horse. (Pun intended)

You have no idea if she even wants a BF my friend, and you're talking about her being your GF? You should really mention something to her dude.

95% = likely, not certain.[/quote]

@pun, im on a t break lol. and don't tell me you know more about my social circles than me man.

and i was pissed off because people were taking issue with that i said 95% sure, as if they didnt know what it meant, despite that they clearly do.

14. If you want to then do it, if you don't then don't.

I would never give up toking for a girl, but I'm confident in who I am and have my shit together and don't need to play games with girls, if they don't like it they walk

15. If a girl tries to tell you that you have to stop anything or else it's over, then it should be over.

Don't change yourself

16. #57 2FootBong, Nov 28, 2011
    [quote name='"Devilsman004"']

Is there a reason you don't or you just can't get laid? Also since you are 95% sure she likes you I'm guessing you guys haven't been on a date yet but if you have you haven't had a conversation about how you feel about each other. If thats true why are you already thinking of giving up weed for her?
    [/quote]

i dont because the bible says not to (about 50x), and that jesus said "if you love me you will follow my commands." and i do.

to clarify, we haven't talked about it at all, but its extremely obvious. there's a bunch of rumors about it, (i'm notorious at my school, and not in a good way, and shes a catholic school girl, so it looks like quite an unlikely pairing). even my parents found out cuz they were talking to the vice principal(whore) at a football game. and neither of us have denied the rumors, plus her friends(mostly anime freaks) fucking hate me and always tell her to not talk to me, and she still does even though her friends get pissed off. and the reason i made the thread (if u had read the post you would know) was because this morning my friend called me and said he was talking to people who know her and none of them think she would date someone who blazes, so he was giving me a heads-up that i might have to quit if i wanted to date her.

[quote name='"BkxBLiitz"']What A Faggit Seriously all these Nice peeople Are Posting There Opinions And All you Do is Troll What. A loser Shit you act Like you Know it All then figure it Yourself idiot since your over here obviously a littler High Schooled that Thinks he Knows it All Tssh Tssh Smh..Teen these days.[/quote]

I can Capetalize the firt Leter Of words and Use Shit. Gramar And punctuation Too

17. #58 Northern_Stoner, Nov 28, 2011
    Have you ever realized that when
    people say you’ve changed
    it’s just because you’ve stopped
    living your life...their way

Just be yourself man

18. [quote name='"Northern_Stoner"']Have you ever realized that when
    people say you’ve changed
    it’s just because you’ve stopped
    living your life...their way[/quote]

im with you 100% there. not really relevant but definately true.

19. ^ Dude just chill. Your comment is a wall of hate, everyone has different tastes. :smoke: