Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving up toking for a girl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Nov 27, 2011.

1. [quote name='"bp4er"']im not even gona read this post.
    jus gona tell u how dumb of an idea it is.
    she cant take u for who u r, then fuck her.[/quote]

If smoking weed is who you are you need to take a second look at your priorities.

2. Well bro we aren't here to entertain you so why wouldn't you go back to that bish and ask her if she wants you to quit and then come back on here and open a decent thread worthy of discussion.

3. Bitches come and go...But buds stay forever, especially if you grow em.

My advice is...bang the bitch then light a blunt, see what she says. If you hit that cooter the right way she probably won't be saying much.

4. Been there, done that, never doing it again.

5. no, it means i have two functioning eyes and can tell when a girl likes me, in this case with approximately .95 certainty.

i personally don't take part in sexual immorality, if i did this would be a no-brainer and i wouldn't have made this thread. the main reason i even want to go out with her is cuz i know she doesnt do that shit either.

i cant believe that more than one person on this thread is too stupid to understand 95%... 19/20, 19:1, how else can i express it? to clarify, judging from what i currently know, its approximately 19x more likely that she does like me than that she doesnt. ok?

6. I've actually been with a girl recently who doesnt smoke, yet has no problems with me smoking... its pretty awesome =D

she said to me, "i don't smoke, but I'm not in a position to tell anyone else what to do, so you can do what you want. Plus you're not some useless stoner, and i have fun being with you"

bam. Follow your heart though dude

7. That is BS, I have had friends in this spot before I personally couldn't put myself there. If some chick made me choose between the two, I would gladly show her the door, there is plenty of puss besides the one.

8. I told myself I was going to stop for my ex-girlfriend and I ended up lying to her and was back blazing within a month or two. It's hard to stop when you know that it ain't going to hurt you. If you continue to smoke just say that you won't be high around her. (works for my gal)

9. How does this make any sense? Smoking weed is a hobby just like anything else. Playing games, watching tv, working out, going to work, drawing, whatever. I wouldn't want some chick to tell me to stop playing video games just like I wouldn't want a chick telling me to stop smoking.

10. Why are you relying on what your friend is assuming? If she asks you to stop smoking find a new chick.
    If she likes you that much I'm sure she'll look the other way.

11. cuz when i ask her i want to have an answer ready. and how does it take away from the discussion? if it pleases you, assume that she did, but please note your assumption in the post. i didn't know there were criteria for what we can discuss on this forum, other than the prominently posted rules. i dont care if you comment without reading it, i do that sometimes too, but don't make assumptions if you didnt read it.

12. Find a girl that accepts you and go hit a bowl.

13. fuck that noise, just let her know that mary jane is your number one love, but shes workin her way up there :p

14. Only quit it if you've turned into smelly arsehole from it, otherwise your fine to keep toking and just wait for someone else bruv

15. this is another dumb post by you, are mentally challenged?:mad:

16. Nah, its just I can't actually be bothered to give another one of these threads a logical response.

17. i think you go a little far there... there are other reasons a girl would want her boyfriend not to blaze, for instance how many girls like to hear that their boyfriend got arrested? and if her parents found out? i dont see it as an unreasonable condition, but i have to say that currently i dont think i would accept it.

18. No it seems as if you can't be bothered to actually tun on your non-functioning brain. If you seem to lack a "logical response" don't post any of your incoherent rants.

19. That broad will use you for all you're worth then throw you in the garbage like a piece of trash. Weed will be you're best friend until the end. Just some advice. :smoke:

20. [quote name='"Macnub"']

How does this make any sense? Smoking weed is a hobby just like anything else. Playing games, watching tv, working out, going to work, drawing, whatever. I wouldn't want some chick to tell me to stop playing video games just like I wouldn't want a chick telling me to stop smoking.[/quote]

You define yourself by your use of drugs. Tell me there's not something wrong with that.

Liking it is one thing, and I do agree the girl shouldn't ask you to change, but saying that being high is who you are starts to sound like a true addict.

Hobbies don't define who you are. They make up who you are, but what defines you is much deeper than that