Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving up the herb.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ErikDawg, Dec 13, 2011.

1. So next summer I might get a job with my dad making $13 a hour. The only thing is I have to take a hair drug test. :/ I hear I'll have to stop for about 6 months. Is there anything I can do to not stop smoking? I heard about those shampoos that clean your hair but they don't always work. Any good substitutes? I been smoking daily for a while now and it sucks that I have to quit in 2 weeks.

2. quit a month before max rofl not 6

3. #3 xBrent, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    Hair follicle tests are different than piss tests. Hair tests go back up to 90 days, possibly longer depending on hair length.

Hair Follicle Drug Testing FAQ - Hair Testing Facts

3 months should be sufficient. (90 days)

4. 3 months prior. Get a haircut.

5. Stop a month before and get your hair buzzed 2 weeks before.

6. they can take eyebrow hair too so better shave those

7. What about eating weed, would that show up in a hair test?

8. shave your hair. what kinda place that only pays 13 an hour does hair tests. thats fucking insane

9. [quote name='"Olemiss140"']What about eating weed, would that show up in a hair test?[/quote]

Why in the hell would it not

10. if you live in the south...become a skin head and smoke mad blunts at work!

11. Can't they just test any hair that is long enough? Not necessarily on your head. Maybe armpits and legs too

12. Better shave head, eye brows, pubes, ass hair, chest hair, leg hair

HECK ALL HAIR!

Just to be safe. : D

13. id start buzzing ur hair short now and stop smoking 2-4 weeks before u take the test

14. Shave your groin, dick, ballsack, gooch, asshole and asscheek hair, too because they can take that.

15. I had to get a hair test for a Job interview so I bought all that shampoo and used it then went to get the hair taken at the testing place and they used my armpit hair!!! Fuckers!!!

16. The hair test exists because of fools doing dumb things like suggested in this thread. Shaving your head is kinda like telling your dad that you smoke weed. If you want the job, quit smoking until you get it.

17. Do you have any Sober Siblings?

Get there hair.

Get your dads hair.

Theres about 50 bagillion ways around this one.

18. LOL. THEY have to cut the hair! You dont just walk in and hand them a bag of hair! Anyone could fool that! Jeezzzzzz....

19. just cut it all now so its not suspicious when u take the test in a couple of months

20. Get involved with the swim team and shave EVERYTHING! Haha, idk what to tell you, that sucks. I've always though drug tests are an invasion of privacy and for like harder drugs they should be considered a medical problem not a criminal one.