Giving up the Alcohol.

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Sep 7, 2003.

1. No more booze for me from now on. After spending way too much time over the summer being drunk and doing stupid shit i've had enough. Still smokin though cos all that makes me do is giggle my ass off and smile.

2. i need to quit the booze completely again too.

... hmm... i think today is where it begins... only the herb for me from now on.

no alc, no nic, no caf. just thc.

3. Thats good to hear guys... I'm sending "no more alcohol karma" to you both!

A very smart move!

4. hey good for u guys to notice! i live with an alcoholic and u are sooo much better off without the alcohol. way better off. i hope u do it and wish u luck;)

5. anyway.. alcohol is bad for health.

6. I'm proud of both of you :D

7. i'll slow down on the boozin too... only for the fact that the end of the summer nears..... winter is a smokin season......summer is both....

i like to drink, but there is a point when you realize enough is enough......

workinbg in a liqour store you see what it can do to a person and it makes you think.....ewwwww thats really grosss...:D

edit: Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver.'

8. thats great stuff :) I wish the best of luck to you guys. It can be tough so im sending ~~no more alcohol karma~~ vibes you way as well. good to hear :)

9. good to hear, i'm sure you will be much happier

10. woops....

ok... those 4 guiness and a malt whiskey today dont count.

no more drink for me from now.

hope i manage to have enough to occupy myself with besides the pubs.

:ashamed:

not the best start.

11. Damn and i thought my karma was super strong... i guess i'll have to tune it in or turn it up some more!!!!!!

More and even stronger karma for you Digit!!!!! New and improved!!!!

Don't let me down please.. lol!

12. giving up the booze is a good idea. did that a long time ago, but you can't quit beer, that's just herecy. it's liquid bread. it's good for you :)

13. I'm allergic to beer or somethin, i will puke on half a beer can. I'm weird like that. I'm all about shrooms and reefer. I don't like alcohol much.

14. After the feather duster from the moon incident, I'd quit too! :D

15. ::raises his fifth colt .45 double malt 24oz in a toast:: yay to no more alcohol ::chugs it::

16. well done guys, i've never been a fan of drinking, i'll get drunk with my dad cos i fell bad if i dont when he offers it me lol. But i dont like drinking i always end up having to much and hugging my toilet all night