Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving up on rolling joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benny breeg, May 18, 2010.

1. hey guys,
    ive always loved joints- they are easy to carry, i can toss it when im done, and it carries a pretty good amount to get high.

ever since i started smoking i empty out ciggarettes and fill it with weed, because i could never get the hang of rolling a joint.

my question is this: do you have any tricks when it comes to rolling, like for example, wrapping the paper around a straw or pencil?

any tips to save me the trouble of always buying ciggs??

thanks in advance!

2. looks for video tutorials, or buy a roller

3. go buy job 1.5 papers easy to roll like its just

Grind the weed up

Take paper out
    Fold at bottom
    fill crease with weed
    ROLL

:D

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5GbShjm2ow&playnext_from=TL&videos=gyQPoxBHJPE]YouTube - Rolling for Beginners[/ame]

Here ya go

5. im not really a joint person although maybe i will be soon
    i just recently rolled my first J
    my friend showed me a great method which makes it pretty easy

i always stayed away from Js cuz i didnt know how to roll but this makes it easy for anyone
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbjBlvvW5H4]YouTube - How to Roll A Cig w/ a Bill[/ame]
    great vid

i hope this helps you
    i k it helped me a lot

6. dude just keep trying. It took me a while and having the ability to roll j's and blunts is almost as important and nice as knowing how to also drive stick shift i guess you'd say. The paper is much stronger then you think, watch vids and when you tuck, push harder its like a finesse thing. Or you could always roll it using a pen and filling it but it takes a lot longer.

7. You can get a roller, or just keep trying. Gte bigger papers, like EZ-Widers 1 1/2 or something. I started with and still roll Tops, they're a bitch. You'll get the hang of it man, practice makes perfect. There's nothing better than getting high from something YOU made. (I.e-Joints and blunts) Just tuck and roll homie :smoking:

8. Umm ok?

9. Bong > Joints.