giving some weed to my mom?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by intellitoke, Mar 19, 2009.

1. My mom pretty much knows that I like to smoke. And Im pretty sure she wants me to give her some weed. Weve talked about weed before and I think she understands its medical properties and its relative harmlessness when used in moderation.

Anyways, giving my mom weed isnt something weve talked about before, even though I know she wants to try it (dont ask how I know).

the thing is, how should I approach this? I want her to use it because she works really hard and i think itd make the quality of life better for her. but, do I just give her the weed? how do i approach this in a mature, responsible manner?

thanks GC

2. just ask her if she would like to try a joint or a bowl with you or something man.

if she knows you smoke and doesnt have a problem with it, and you feel she wants to try it, that might be the best way to go about it

3. Yeah, if she doesnt care that you smoke, and thinks that it is ok, just ask her to blaze with you. She will either get high with you, or just say, no thanks.

4. You should walk up to her, and just be like "Mom, have you ever thought of smoking marijuana?" If she says I have smoked before, be like would you ever smoke it at this age to relieve stress, or anything like that, if you know what I mean. If she says yes, then smoke up, if not, her loss:smoking:

5. if those options are awkward then leave a joint and a note saying its yours if you want to try it or something like that

6. also a good idea

but even though i dont think she would flush it or anything, if u do the joint note thing also write "give it back if you dont want it"
    lol

7. honestly ya, just leave it somewhere she'd find it. If u care that much, just add the note, but I'd place it on like her clock or something if she goes to bed early and when she wakes up to turn the alarm off...poof, there it is.

8. Roll the best joint ever, ever and just split it with her.

9. lol GOOD THINKING:D

10. if she knows that yo9u blaze just come home one evening when she has nothing to do and you have nothing to do and blaze her man

11. God I wish my mom was like that. She actually used to be a stoner in college but now she's totally and completely against it.

12. i just had a high revelation that you were his mom who got onto grasscity and this is his mom replying to you so you will know, lol sorry i had to say it

Yeah I would ask my mom in the same situation. I would talk to her about if she knew anything about marijuana medicinal purposes and have a discussion and asking her if she wants to see if medicinal marijuana help you?

13. Make it a little scavenger hunt. Put a card somewhere she will see it, and have it lead her to you. You should be in position holding the bong with an already perfectly packed bowl, thumbs up smiling with an X on your shirt. Tell her that her prize for winning the scavenger hunt is that she gets greens. :D . . . I know you won't do that, but I think it would be something she would remember.