Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving some gas money to dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Domuk, Mar 18, 2012.

1. The fuck? He has gas money, its the money you just bought weed with.

Its now his, that's his gas money right there

2. You're really generous, a little too much for your own good. Keep in mind he's profiting off you're business, not just doing a friendly favor. If I were you, since you always pick up $50 of bud, every other time give him like $55. That's what I would do if my guy delivered on a consistent basis.

3. fuuuuuck that i would offer to smoke him out with the bud he just sold me but fuck that he can walk to my house if he wants that money...lol

4. He doesn't get less hours than you.. he has two jobs. He's a dealer.

Really cool of you to do though.

5. Next time you pick up you should give him $100 and a bj then tell him no more.

6. [quote name='"BeeJee"']I agree with what most of these people said, however what goes around comes around and your generosity will not be ignored by the universe. Good things will happen to you if you share and let money "flow thru you" this pertains to everything in life. Not only money. I used to be more stingy with money but realized I liked sharing more and now I'm making more than ever. I believe this wholeheartedly but 20 bucks is too much. Id keep it to 5 or 10. But damn some of these people need more fuel friendly cars. 20 bucks would get me 200 miles in my TDI lol[/quote]

20 bucks would get me 8 concessions over and back in my fuel sucking dodge ram v8

7. He should be making $20 profit from a $50 sack.... So throwing an extra $20 is giving him $40 profit.

Assuming he buys at least somewhat in bulk.

8. Whilst I admit ... Weed will make me a pacifist and make me consider things from a reasonable stand point. You need to tell you're boy straight...

"I ain't paying for your shitty Gas monies Ni**er!, Buy an electric car!, Also feel free to come in for a cup of tea since you had to drive quite a distance.

Thats that...
    Glad I could atleast supply some Hair to your Nut Sack.

Kom :smoke:

9. Where I come from, it is common to either pay for gas or break off a little herb for the delivery. $20 sounds like a lot, unless he's driving a long way or in the middle of the night.