Giving myself a week break.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by incrededibles, Jun 30, 2017.

1. I've been desperately looking for someone to be intimate amongst other things with. A big part of it probably has to do with losing a few friends this year. I'm going to try to go a full time week without using tinder or any other dating site. I'm not going to initiate anything with my friendgirls and if I feel like someone is giving me eyes I'm not going to start the conversation. Of course if someone initiates I'll respond. I think I need to chill for a week. I should think about other things. Have any of you done something like this?

2. Lol its like you'll die if you don't get it in.

Don't you have any hobbies that don't involve your wiener? Haha

3. That kinda the point of this thread

4. So no you dont? Or what?

Just go on Craigslist and either get a paintball or airsoft gun. Then find a place where people play. With all the running around and comradarie you'll have no time to think about the puss puss

5. Part of becoming a man is learning how to control the desires of your dick. If you let that guy run your whole life you are gonna be pretty disappointed.

6. Oh that's what you think now. Mark my words brother, if you don't learn to put that thing last you will regret it.