Giving away

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big.stu, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well not sure if I'm allowed to do this here but have a few glass bongs and pipes I never use anymore and wonderd if anyone would like to give them a new home as they just collecting dust here hit me up if your interested

• Like Like x 2

2. I don't think giving stuff away is against the rules unless it's weed or if you're selling them other then that you should be good bro

Nice of you to offer them to people

3. May as well mate I'm not using em anymore tho may have to be U.K. Only as I think that sending them off to the USA will prob be pricey man how you doing

• Winner Winner x 1

4. I'm good bro wbu? I'm also from the UK small world

5. Exchanging addresses in order to exchange items would technically break the rules here at GC from my understanding. It could also be viewed as undercutting sales of the GC shops by using their own medium to give away gear. They have never allowed person to person sales to be openly facilitated, and I don't see why eliminating the cash portion of the transaction would sway their opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. It's just not a safe thing to do. The object itself is enough of a reason to not ship it and if there is even a trace of residue, someone could get in trouble. It's kind of you to offer this but it just can't be done through our forums.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.