Given Fake Acid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuglyFungus, Jan 15, 2009.

1. First time this has happened to me but I didnt have to suffer. My friends boyfriend called me on Saturday looking for some molly. It wasnt for him but his friend that I kind of know. We agree that well make a trade; molly for acid. We come to the conclusion of 5 rolls for 14 hits. The only reason I was going to do this was because I knew I could sell them for $140. 5 rolls for $140 is a great profit.

We do the exchange and everything is good. I count the hits and theres only 12. I call and he says theres two that are slightly bigger and they are double dropped. I call my friend and he stops by to pick them up but I charge him $120 because of the mishap and im not too sure if theres truley 14. He informs me that they were fake really late that night.

Two people lost $50 and one lost $20. Im going to give them soimething im just not sure what. Either half of each of their money, or just give em each a roll. Being in this position sucks.....fuck pieces of shit.

2. Try it before you buy it.

3. so what would be the point of the story if he could try it before he bought it....? i dont think any dealer except a car dealer would allow u to "try it before you buy it"

4. I think he ment buy like 2 hits and see if it fucks u up THEN THE NEXT DAY buy the shit. Like when u go to someones house to play xbox360 so you know if u want it or not

5. always buy a tester first.

And MAKE SURE he takes the tester from the same sheet/hits your buying.

6. Deff test em man... Mistake on your part... lol. Better luck next time.

7. Well this is what i did when i got ripped off we found out where the kid worked went to his work and made a scene and just called him out in front of his manager and he almost got fired over it and he started paying us back weekly

8. you have no idea how much bunk acid i went through until i got LEGIT acid. probably somewhere between half a dozen and a dozen times i bought doses that just gave me a body high. when i got good acid, i wasnt even expecting it. all the sudden bam im tripping balls and actually getting hallucinations. it happens, man. its easy to sell some sugar cubes and say that the buyer must have let them sit out and get hot. if doses arent kept cold, they can condensate and evaporate out of what they're dripped on and become bunk. maybe your guy just didnt keep em cool like youre supposed to.. or you let them go bad. what were they on? blotter? cubes? if they were on candy like bottle caps you could've easily seen the drip..

9. They were on like white poster board or something, I dont even know. Truley didnt really look at it. I was at a somewhat rave thing a few weeks ago and heard thi skids hits were good from people that bought them from him. Didnt expect him to do this for 5 lousy rolls...whatever. Going to throw the people that got them from me 3 rolls to ease the loss. There were three kids who paid so it works out.

10. yea it fucking sucks when that happens, been sold fake shit a few times at shows....anyone on here ever sell someone fake acid?

11. lol I can't believe you were gonna sell rolls at 28 bucks a pop, I don't know anyone who would buy rolls for that much