Give White Widow a try?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by emt1581, Aug 21, 2018.

1. As soon as my lights come in I'm going to try germinating one of two blueberry fem seeds I have left. If neither one works I'll have to order more. Now I enjoyed the blueberry, except for making me feel sleepy sometimes, but white widow also looks good. On ILGM is seems like I'd enjoy it more for what it treats (I have ADD) and it's effects which seem more on the happy/high side than the sedated. I definitely don't want something that is going to prevent me from sleeping....just don't want it to force me to sleep either. Thoughts?

Anything to know about growing it indoors? I'll be using Happy Frog, Mammoth P, 2x qb288's, and a sealed concrete room with the humidity controlled at 40 (but I could bump it up a bit for a month or two if need be).

Thanks!

2. #2 old shol4evr, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

3. Both strains are big yielders I prefer WW during the day and blueberry in the afternoon I’d grow 1 of each if possible.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't understand "cloudy"...you mean under the microscope? I did do amber last time so maybe that was a mistake for my specific taste/desire. On the smell, I love how the blueberry smells and tastes! Really not skunky at all. I only smoke outside on my patio so whatever no worries about a lingering smell.

Thanks!

5. I'm only doing one plant and I've spent the last two weeks getting the perfect lighting setup for that. Plus I don't use it enough to justify more than a single plant grow. And since I only ever smoke Saturday nights...no use for a "during the day" strain. I guess I could keep giving away what I won't use but that's a waste of a seed for me personally, ymmv.

Thanks

6. #6 old shol4evr, Aug 21, 2018
    delete

7. Ok on the loupe...I didn't know one of those magnified enough to see. I bought a toy microscope last time and it worked well.

Still not sure what you mean by "i harvest cloudy for a speedy high,half amber half cloudy for night time".

8. #8 old shol4evr, Aug 22, 2018
    delete

9. Oh ok, other than being a little overwhelmed/stressed working 3 jobs.... I'm just looking to relax and enjoy myself when I spoke.

Thanks

10. Anyone else? I thought this was a really popular strain.

Thanks

11. I haven't personally had it, but a couple of my friends say WW is their favorite strain, but it's really hard to get around here.

Between their comments and the fact that ILGM has a buy 10 get 10 free deal on them, I made a couple of orders myself. Decided to go with autoflowers though.

12. Just curious but why is it hard to get?

As for the effects/experience with the strain, I feel like maybe the medical forum on here would be a better place to talk about it. Haven't really gotten a ton of replies about how great or consistent effects of it are.

I agree about the ILGM deal...hard to beat. Sucks they don't take paypal....did paypal declare war on pot the way they did with guns?

Thanks

13. Yes they did declare war on the industry.

Why is it hard to get? No one really grows it around here.

14. IMO white widow has some of the best massive cola structure out of the strains I've grown. I did find that I didn't like the flavor as much as some other strains I've grown but the yield was pretty amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's another reason I want to give it a run, I've heard that in quite a few places. My Ghost Ship had some meaty colas on it but, I've seen bigger

16. To what end? Why shoot themselves in the foot with pot with it being a multi-billion dollar annual industry in the US alone?? Does it have to do with it being outlawed federally or is it more of a moral/political dick punch?

Thanks

17. Take your pick, they took a stand against it just like Google took a stand against displaying results for how to clean an AR-15. They did it because they wanted to/they can. Most credit card companies will cancel charges related to purchased made revolving around this medicine. For instance, Visa has a very high decline rate when processing purchases. MasterCard on the other hand will let it freely flow through because they don't care, all they care about is their money, which is how a merchant should be.

18. The AR15 comment isn't as accurate as it was 6 months ago. You can find results for it now, but 6 months ago you could do no gun related searches for about a month.

19. That's one thing that makes me hesitant. I love the flavor of the blueberry even though it tastes nothing like blueberry. I don't want something that tastes like skunk, diesel/kerosene, etc... But like I said, unfortunately, I can't try before I grow. And while $60 for 5 seeds isn't breaking the band...I'd like to know I'm getting something good tasting and really enjoyable all-around.

Thanks

20. #20 emt1581, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    I guess I'm lucky I'll be using MC if/when I order.

Also, every time I see any effort to sensor/discriminate, I buy and mill out at least one more lower. Right now I have a bunch just waiting for the end mill.