Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Give up chasing that high? :/ :I'M SO FLIGH OMG OMFG

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JamesbyAdam, Aug 3, 2012.

1. #1 JamesbyAdam, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    We've all heard it a billion times, but dang I miss those first few highs, which were all extremely visceral.

I did get my most intense high a day days ago, after about 2 hrs at the gym. I smoked a ton right before though. I was near hallucination/exhaustion. :)

however....now 2 bowls with a small homemade bong only gets me buzzed... :mad:

2. It can't be that bad man, I haven't taken a t-break in almost a year now and 2 bowls out of my bong still toasts me

3. exercise hard and/or dont blaze for a few weeks

4. I guess I still am getting high, but because I started with EXTREMELY low tolerance (gone after some big hits of shake...), I miss those crazy highs, where everything becomes exciting again...

(and I do get outta the house and do weird shit high, but I sober up quickly...~30min-1hr)

5. I'm so blazed omg omfg

6. if u want those type of highs only smoke once every two weeks

7. What Ive been doing and I find helps is smoking various qualities of weed. Like going from dank to some crap, seems shitty for a while but you get used to it and it still gets you high, then get some mids and your like mmm this is actually isn't bad then when you get the cheap dank come up you get it and can be all like yeah this is some dank. Then just go back to the crap, just changes it up a bit, makes you appreciate the dank more and helps lower tolerance without actually quitting.

Maybe you could try that but it works for me.

Isn't quite as amazing as first getting high but its nice lol.

8. OMFG, you are so verbose and kind, you must have a huge cock! PM me.
    And my friend Lady Gaga says hi. :eek:

9. Lol wut?

10. I wasn't aware people "chased" the cannabis high. I've always associated this with physical addictive drugs that require you to consume larger amounts to even remain stable and not dopesick.

No, I've never experienced this. I've never taken a fat hit of good bud and thought "man, I wish could get higher than this". Look for bud with higher THC content perhaps.

11. Eat an hour before smoking so eating doesn't kill your high.

Excessive frequently (burning THC in the fat cells thus burns your tolerance). Exercise during your high will also kill it.

Try making edibles. THC can be absorbed in much greater quantities than smoking.

12. T-break or get better weed or make edibles or just smoke more or make some qwiso hash.

13. Even after a long t break, it'll never be quite as magical as that first time. Sure, you'll get super fucking ripped, but the novelty of those first few times (not knowing what to expect, being completely immersed in this new and magical experience, a LACK of any familiarity regarding your current state of consciousness), can never be replicated.

That said, I personally wouldn't even want to be that high again. Looking back, it doesn't even seem like the same drug. I'll always cherish those memories, but I've come to enjoy my current level of tolerance. It's nice to just chill rather than trip the hell out.

14. Weird troll is weird

15. Not really...i like being stoned be able to funtcion normal and know what that if anything where to happen i would be able to handle the situation without screaming and running away before i even knew what was going on

16. Why are people still trying to help this troll? :hide:

17. not a troll. i'm just quirky. COEXIST, brothers...

18. You can still get really high, it's called not getting high all the time so you actually have a decent tolerance

19. Just smoke more man.

Those high's only came to be because you didn't know what to expect.