Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Give this a try

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dmitchell, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Smoke out of a corn cob pipe. its so nice, you can pack the fattest bowls ever. i packed one this morning and was able to smoke the same bowl on the way to the store, and on the way back. they also start to roll, so you dont have to re-light them.They work really well if you drive and smoke alot. any one else do this?

2. Haha that's great I've always wanted one of those. I've smoked out of a wooden sherlock pipe before and it was pretty tits.

3. my buddy has one. makes me feel like a gangster from the old days when i smoke it :smoking:

4. lmao thats what all of my friends say. everyone calls me grandpa because i drive an old station wagon and i smoke a corn cob pipe :D

5. ahah i smoked out of a corn cob pipe a few times with tobacco though but they make you feel badass and powerful lol.

6. corncob pipes are badass. i had one but a fucking cop confiscated it from me at kaboom in San fran CA. i had to buy another pipe while i was there just to smoke. lol