Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Give me your knowledge

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kief thief, Jan 18, 2008.

1. I've be a consumer of one of our countries greatest cash crops for almost five years now.
    I was seasoned by many a blunt and oh those early joints, good times. But Im not one of those super knowledgeable stoners. I mean I know what a trich is but beyond that its all experienced based learning.
    I've become very familiar with thc this way. I was able able to get my first brownies down completely on my own. I've macguyvered myself out of many a situation... however

Now I want to know more. More than I can gain from experience alone. I want the complete knowledge of the city in my brain. So help me out.

A decent place to start is with differenciating sativas and indicas from the high as well as look if possible.

Thanks in advance.

2. Sativas tend to have a light shade of green and are fluffy. The leaf of a sativa plant is usually narrow. Indicas tend to have a darker shade of green and are denser i believe. An indica leaf is usually broad. Sativa high is mostly a head high while an indica is the couch-lock, i dont wanna move high. Most medical marijuana is indica.

3. Bro, this isn't something you need to make a thread about, do a search before you create a thread. You have a desire to increase your knowledge but don't do the work to obtain it, that inactivity, IMHO says volumes about your sincerity. Don't let someone else do your work for you.

Please use the search button in the future.