Give me trees.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by KingCityKush, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Once again back again with another grow. I will start an outdoor grow after some time off. For this grow I picked 00 Seeds. That includes Bubble Gum and my first time Auto Chocolate Skunk. Attitude seed bank also threw in 2 free seeds Auto White Widow and 707 Headband. A grand total of 13 seeds. I plan on doing different type of fertilizers to see what gets the best results. Might do organic might not. Wish me luck and don't be shy to leave me some growing tips. Usually start my seedlings in Happy Frog soil. More research tonight and will plant tomorrow.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. So I decided to plant these beans on the 8th of April and unsuccessfully lost 2. 1 bean was no were to be found wonder if somebody poked it out?. Other bean seems like some bird poked the root and ate it so I put it back it probably won't grow will see.

Currently have 4 Bubblegum growing( have 1 seed left) , 1 707 headband, and 4 auto chocolate skunk (1 didn't make it).

Sprouted from 14-15 of April

[​IMG]

Might of over watered this one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. A friend of mine donated these clones so they will also be included in the grow. The white widow auto did not make it RIP. We have Blueberry Cookies, Chocolate Hash Berry, Gorilla Glue #4, and Diamond OG.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here's some pics 15days since they popped from their seed. (More like 21 days) can you tell which ones organic and which ones conventional?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First one is conventional fertilizer experiment I'm trying out. Second one is organic nutes from General Organics. (Bubble gum) strain. Just showing the biggest plants.

Here are the autos guess again which one is which.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First one is conventional second is organic. These are the Auto chocolate Skunk day 21 also. It's the opposite on these organic is way smaller then conventional. We will wait and find out.

Third experiment is nothing but triple 17 granular and calcium with silicone. These are the clones.

[​IMG]

Just a quick look. What do you guys think?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Good luck! Please post bud pics at harvest. Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Will do :).

• Like Like x 1
  7. 32 days from seed if I'm right. Transplanted into 5 Gallon SmartPots. On the bubblegum strain general organic seems to be growing way taller. No topping or anything has been done to the plants.

BubbleGum (General Organics)/Conventional

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My autos(Chocolate Skunk) already showing pistols.
    General Organics/conventional both seem to be the same size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My clones receiving nothing but triple 17 seem to be doing pretty good.

[​IMG]

8. Looks great.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks :)

10. Wow...those trees have some really thick trunks!!
    VERY NICE!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks :)

12. Look at those roots from the 707 Headband.

[​IMG]

13. Yowser...Ya Got bigly roots..No, I am not the Donald TG! LOL

• Like Like x 1
  14. Secret soil in the making :p. With little amendments let's see if it works out.

[​IMG]

15. Chocolate Skunk I would say it's officially 2 weeks of flowering or more. They are in 3gallon containers I think I could of gone 5, but will see when we harvest and look at the root ball. They are about 20inches. Plant 1-2 grown with Conventional fertilizers. 3-4 grown with General Organics. Look similar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Nice plants man. Just wondering why no lst or topping for the outdoor girls?

• Like Like x 2
  17. For the autos I did no lst or topping. First time growing them so I wanted to see what would happen. Next grow I will try topping to see if all this auto things I read is true. For my photoperiod I did top all of them today.

• Like Like x 1
  18. 1 Week later I forgot what these white things are called means it's working.

[​IMG]