give me the low down on alcohol

Discussion in 'General' started by CMANPfromtheVIP, Dec 22, 2007.

1. 40s? cheapass....can't you afford to give your body some decent beer? it deserves better than that garbage

2. nah i meant i know about weed but i know very little on alcohol.

im not a cheapass, id just rather spend my money on weed.

Yeah dude your buddy down at BK man, we chill all the time man. he rolled like a 4lb burrito the other day! i was so fucked up :D

3. steelie 40oz are for real mean and they are like 2$ at 711 hah they have a pretty high alcohol content to sincei think thats what u were originaly asking

4. you fellas are jackin dis mans thread ritt hurr

5. ino, but i found out what i needed already.

i think im just gonna smoke like 8lbs of weed and then pretend like im drunk

6. Smokin' a dank lil' 8lb sack, eh?
    Me and the BOYZ USED TO DO THAT BACK IN DA DAY, DAWG!

7. INO RITE!?!?! dude i just smoked it all and im so high man omg dude like holy shit man i think this is laced im hallucinating omggggggggg

8. wow. yet again.

9. This homeslice has got it right! Steel Reserve is the best on price and will get you hammered. Great beer. Strong, but great beer.
    This is a 24 oz. "tall boy" can.
    [​IMG]

10. nobody knows everything about weed .. just some people think they know about weed .. some people know a lot about weed and some people know even more about weed ... but nobody knows everything about anything .. because its impossible to know everything about something ......

and now im sitting here asking myself wtf ..

peace gc

11. thanks man, they sell these at all gas stations? cause 711 is kind of a drive. like hess or wawa?

12. depends on where you live. some places dont allow gas stations to sell alcohol. but definately get a 211. the 211, mickeys, old e, or high life are the choices i get on the reg. if your new to beer a high life might be better for you cause it aint malt liquor. should be $2-3 tops.