Give me some Ideas!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 561imdone, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Well its saturday night and no one is throwing parties bc easter sunday is tomorrow :(.......... Lately ive done a lot of barz, and im getting sick of them, and how they make me feel stupid as fuck lol....

What are some good suggestions to get fucked up tonight?>

I cant smoke weed bc of drug test, and i dont want blow, blues, barz.. lol and shrooms/acid are not avail in my area right now..

WTF

2. get some opiates and nod

3. nodding is always fun actually, try that

4. sorry for the retarded ass question. But what is an opiate? like blues and shit?

pretty bad i dont know what an opiate is and ive prob done them a lot lol. I've done coke,blues,percs,barz,loretabs(boo) etc etc..... : /

5. yeah, then youve done opiates. Percs, lortabs, any pills that make you feel good and a nice warmth in your body. Stronger pills like oxycodone give an even better nod.

6. Right now i can get some blues and/or valumes.... But Ive never tried valumes before.... what r they like? :)

7. they are pretty similar to regular bars, almost the same, but most would say they have a stronger body high and will be a little less intense but last longer.

8. ^^ thanks guys =PPP