Give me sick ideas for my sesh

Discussion in 'General' started by cmori3, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Having a few mates crashing at mine tomorrow night. gonna be sick, we've got heaps of dank and i found a big luggage box that i can hotbox. we're gonna stay up till morning playing halo, love that shit high.
    anyway i want some more ideas for fun ass shit to do. if it's something that's amazing while high i want to do it tomorrow.
    might be fun to mess with this one guy that i still have to get back for a prank he pulled on me once haha, locking him in the luggage box might be a bit far so give me ideas for that too

2. If you guys are musically adept make a song.

Walk some place. Make an adventure of it.

Play some old school video games, stuff that brings you back.

Cook some "epic" food.

Invite some girls over.

Circle jerk.

3. Somehow always comes down to the last one, fuck.

4. Music, drink, food, bud, girls and halo = party.
    do it.

5. Look up mudsliding :)

6. we got no chicks or drink but we're getting a 360 over with halo 3, odst and reach. gonna be fun as fuck.

7. Oh I remember those sausage fests, ha we would always try getting as many girls to come and like only two girls would come with a group of like 7 guys. I'm pretty sure they thought they would get raped.

8. Weed olympics... Always a winner!

Toke race (joints)
    Toke lung hold (bong)
    Toking relay race taxi

Halo games...
    Lowest k/d spread forfeits a hit (and makes tea/drinks)
    Highest K/d spread gets a bong hit
    Lowest kills rolls the next one/sets up next bong

If u want rules of any weed olmpic
    Games lemme know ;)

9. dude that shit sounds fucking cash, give me some the weed olympics rules and some more halo games.
    preferably whatever won't waste weed, unlike trying to finish joints real fast

10. #10 Freshfed, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Toke hold. Basic rules, time how long a hit can be drawn into the lungs and held (must pinch the nose to prevent cheating).

Relay is a good one. Hit the bong or doobie, and hold, pass it to the left quickly, no exhaling is allowed until the bong/joint gets round the circle/group and the bong/joint is back in your hands. Each person has to hold in turn, Each person that fails is out and so doesn't get to smoke again until the next round. Keep going till there is 2 left. It's good as people after you basically have to find the balance between toking long enough to make others struggle but not so
    Much that they will choke after it moves round a few people, becomes great fun with the strategy of it and getting higher on each round means laughter often fuks you up haha. Then to decide the winner you can do the toke hold or improvise a sudden death version. Such as tiny tokes; no exhaling At all! Tiny drags, the bowl/end of joint must light up on each toke, pass back and forth until someone fails to draw or hold! Gets pretty intense lol.

11. haha sweet thanks bro

12. Holding a hit in is horrible for you.

13. Get about 75-100 cardboard boxes of different sizes. The more the better.

14. sounds like a great way to deprive your brain of oxygen

15. When you're not playing Halo, just light some good incense and put on some trippy music...always a fun thing to do.

16. #16 Freshfed, Jul 29, 2011
    Haha seriously? Get a grip.

All swimmers stop what your doing! Don't you know your depriving your brain of oxygen!??? Omg just realised... All joggers and runners, you feel that burning in your legs, that's lactic acid buildin up because your lungs ain't got enough oxygen affinity for your energy needs!!! Quickly stop running before your brain starves. Lol.

Seriously if the brain needed oxygen, you wouldn't be able to not breathe.

17. #17 4Sheezy, Jul 29, 2011
    Holding smoke in is a lot different than just holding your breath. Look it up.

18. Get drunk and have a gay orgy.

Or make it a strictly bottomless session.

or maybe switch off the lights and play who's in my mouth.

19. First off, there is a massive difference between lack of oxygen delivered to muscles when exercising, and holding smoke in your lungs. Inhaling ANY smoke is detrimental to your health. Considering that all the thc from the smoke is absorbed within the first couple seconds, holding in your hits longer than that is doing nothing but depriving your brain of oxygen. Hence why that game is not a good idea.

As for the bolded part, the brain needs oxygen, thats obvious, and if you try to just stop breathing you will realize you cannot. If you could, then you could just hold your breath until you died, but our bodies don't let us do that. If you have the willpower to hold your breath that long, you will pass out and your body will resume breathing.

20. Gravity Bong, Coffee or Soda, Munchies [chips for sure], cigarettes or cigars