Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Give me rep and I will give you rep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, Mar 10, 2013.

1. rep smoke party

2. That's no fun then..

3. But your rep is worthless. Nice try!

4. no thanks, make me laugh maybe you get rep.

5. this. anytime somebody makes me actually lol or they help me with a problem i have , or just really give me good advice ill rep em

6. why my money here, is it....because i'm white?

7. fuck it, im going to go smoke another bowl and go to bed.

8. yup :(

9. Because in ten years the amount of rep you on grasscity is going to matter, right?

10. It actually looks REALLY good on a resume...

11. Give me rep and I'll consider returning the favor....

But probably won't.

12. One day I will have the most rep and get so many girls

Omega369 :wave:

13. Why do you care about rep? We are on a forum about marijuana. The rep does not matter at all. The forum is about chilling and communicating with your fellow tokers online. Not a little green bar above your name.

14. Anybody know how to +rep on a iPhone? I'm not gonna rep op lol that completely defeats the purpose of reputation.

15. I don't think you can. Actually up until a couple weeks ago I didn't even know I had a rep bar

Omega369 :wave:

16. ....... Wow. Asking for a rep?..

17. We have a rep? I just want more weed fuck a rep!

18. I agree.

19. Negative rep here it comes.