Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Give me ideas for tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brown Bomber, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Me, my good friend, and quarter.Im staying over night and his parents are home, but theres a window in the basement so we got a place to smoke. The basement is all finished and nice with a 60 inch samsung, a 360, and a comfy couch. His workshop is connected to the basement so were gonna smoke a little and forge the ultimate homemade bong (ill post pics at the nearest convenience) and smoke the rest out of that after. But what else should we do. We always watch some tv, play video games and then get bored and just go to sleep. We need ideas for the bong and what we should do to not get bored.

2. have you guys tried girls?

3. Get a deep conversation going man

4. lol. i just havent hung out with my friend in about a year and we both get off work at ten so we were gonna relive the old times. i knew that was coming though. :D

5. shit well its reminiscing that you're going for. .

break out the teddy grahams and see who can stay up past midnight !

6. hahaha cali. +rep for being the first to make me laugh today.

How about you occupy yourselves with trying to crush that quarter?

7. Well it sounds like you got a good night going. Blaze up play some vids, enjoy smoking freely and do whatever comes to mind. You can't plan shit when you're blazed. Its always better to just see where the high takes you. TGIF!

8. I agree with this man. You really cant go wrong dude.

9. smoke play videogames get some girlz over and get some drink too and get some pussy

10. Dude you have to get out of the house and do shit. Go explore some where and smoke. It is so much fun.

11. Talking is usually my favorite thing to do when high. You'll get some crazy funny things going on.

12. Music, movies, women!