Give me ideas for drawing?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Spacy, Sep 21, 2009.

1. I love turning peoples words into pictures, so you guys should smoke a bowl and write down whatever crazy ideas go into your head so i have something to draw :D

2. I'm thinking of a mushroom house on an airborne island in the sky. Its made out of clouds and has trippy flowers and a mindblowing sunset behind it. The island would have liquid multicolored waterfalls falling into nothing. Thats all I can think of. Im too blazed to get myself to type anything else.

3. #3 Spacy, Sep 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
    I like it, drawing a rough sketch right now and I think its going to turn out pretty good :)

was going to put it up...by i cant find my camera charger =(

4. Those are some great ones. Here is a result of mary jane. :smoking:

• Detailed robots walking/running in all directions...clouds pouring rain and lightening zapping them. Tall buildings shaded in the background. Let your mind do the rest my friend. :smoke:
    • take 5 random objects. One red, one blue, one green, one orange, and one purple. That's 5. Then, place them together on a black or dark clothe and draw a still life. :)
    • Close your eyes and think of images that remind you or your earliest memories.
    • Best sandcastle ever:eek:
    • Take five favorite cd/album covers. Compile favorite images into one final. Name it.

So That is all I have to say about that.

5. thats all that needs sayin. haha. thanks for the ideas :D

6. Ever seen the Srh logo draw that but with a shroom as the spade, and for the background make it field of bud

7. An island out in the middle of the ocean, the sun or maybe the moon in the sky, maybe some starts, a lone palm tree or mabye more?

I tryed to draw this one, inspired by Ziggy Marleys - Black Cat, A black cat rubbing up against a guy with alot of dreads whos smoking a blunt, the moon in the sky and some trees in the backround

8. well... i wanted to get a tattoo of a koi fish, some water, a cherry blossom (and something musical fitting the japanese theme) in an arm sleeve.

try it if you got some time/want to :p

9. A bunch of tiny Japanese dudes jumping a whale in a dark alley