Give me examples of trumps racism

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by justcallmekg, Jun 27, 2016.

1. I would say he is a racist for wanting to perpetuate the drug war on cannabis, which adversely effects racial minorities.

2. He hadn't given a his current stance on cannabis or any solid say in it this election. He's spoke favorably for using it as medicine. You're grasping for straws looking for something to call him racist about.

• Like Like x 2
  3. That's from a Yahoo answers clone Quora from random users.

So let me get this straight. If I said Tom Cruise is Scientologist dickhead (because his religion is scientology) does that mean I'm racist?

• Like Like x 1
  4. No i got it from google man. Googles not wrong. Especially if u get the answer before even clicking a page

5. That's from a thread in Quora which is basically Yahoo answers soon that site is dying where random users answer questions. I get a lot of threads from Yahoo answers back when it was big and by doing a google search doesn't exactly make it official. Answer this question is calling Tom Cruise a Scientologist dickhead racist? Is calling Satanists weirdos racist as well?

6. Orange*

7. No its not but saying u hate muslisms is racist now a days. Dude google cant be wrong. They wouldnt put that information up right before u click the link if it was incorrect so there u go

8. Scientology and Islam are both religions. That's like saying hating on black people is racist but hating on asians isn't. The people who hate muslims aren't hating because of their skin colour either. Russians hate muslims even though 90% of muslims in russia are white/slavs not arabs. Please don't think every result in google search is 100% correct. The reason why Quora pops up a lot when you ask questions is the same algorithm how Yahoo answers used to end up at the top and some threads were filled with troll comments because at the time Yahoo answers was the most visited QnA forum when people wanted to post questions. I hope you know you can edit Wikipedia pages as well which is the reason why I don't always use that site especially not history. I could turn a wikipedia page about rhinos into false information and talk about unicorns if I wanted and you can do this without signing up although you have to show your IP if you do.

9. Nah il trust googles answers results. Its been right for 100% for me so far. Im not talking about the pages. Im talking about the info that appears right when u ask the question before u click a link

10. Yeah like I said it's a algorithm it used to do the same for Yahoo Answers and some had shitty answers but now soon that is a dead Forum Quora is the new replacement of it. Again how is being critical of Scientology is not racist but for islam it is? They're both religions so let's not start protecting one from another. If I spoke critically about Tom Cruise Scientology religion how is that racist? Me being critical of Tom Cruise religion has nothing to do with his race either. Race is caucasian,mongoloid,negroid etc islam,christianity,buddhism,scientology,satanism isn't and are all religions.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Apparently it would be because of the definition today

12. #52 MasterKief7, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    Again algorithm from a question thread from a very visited site kinda similar to this answered by random users. Yahoo answers used to dominate to the top even though some were terrible like I said.

Again how is being critical of islam is racist but for scientology everyone can freely bash at them? Seems very fair and it be quite funny to be considered a racist because you think Scientology is full of weirdos like Tom Cruise.

And how is satanism,scientology,islam,christianity is now in the same class as actual races which are caucasian,mongoloid,negroid etc? If that's the case then oranges,apples,pineapples etc are vegetables as well. So I like to make fun of satanists and sometimes critical of the shit they do and believe in so how is that racist?

13. It is. Its bigotry. And bigotry is a synonom for racism

14. #54 MasterKief7, Sep 4, 2016
    Bigotry isn't the exact same thing as racism. Bigotry is a combination of a lot of things rather than just purely racism. Same way Bigotry isn't purely sexism either. Bias is included and more likely you have a bias on some opinions so are you a bigot then? I have a bias on my favourite sports teams am I a bigot forr that? So everyone in the human race is a bigot? It's more like racism+other things=bigotry rather than bigotry=100% racism when it's more than one thing so it's not exactly straight forward as you think. So If I don't like Tom Cruise because he believes in Scientology and did some crazy shit I am racist? Seems legit

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm under the thought that he'll be weed friendly and all for states' rights in the matter. It's smart of him to not talk about weed much I think, because I believe a lot of older people and others still believe that weed is really bad and harmful, and he would distance himself from these people if he went out all on about weed. And I do not get people who vote who have weed as their single issue, it's just retarded, but I've talked to a few people like that.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #56 zmessengerz, Sep 4, 2016
    bleh

17. #57 Boggieman, Oct 3, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    Trump wants to put up a wall to prevent illegal immigration and drug smuggling. Trump wants to ban people coming from places that have radical Islamic terrorists.

This is not racist, Trump is trying to reduce the amount of drugs, illegal immigration, and the threat of terrorism in america.

On the other side Hillary wants to increase Syrian refugees by 550% and take our guns away.

• Like Like x 1
  18. If Trump was truly a racist we wouldn't need to change the definition of race to make him one. There is no Mexican race just as there is no American race. Are Muslims a different race than Christians?

• Like Like x 1
  19. If he's not a racist why does every nazi and white supremacist in the country fervently support him?

20. Racists support trump therefor Trump is a racist. Good example of a non sequitur. There's a reason it's called a fallacy.