Give me examples of trumps racism

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by justcallmekg, Jun 27, 2016.

1. It's pretty common sense..it's not
    [​IMG]
    From a muslim herself
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. This is from google

By dictionary definition it is not racist to hate Muslims,but it is bigotry. But by new societal definition it can be called racist. Just like racist, a Muslim hater is boxing all the types of Muslims in one box. So, that it can be easy for them to spread ignorance and hate towards a large group.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Still not a race.

4. Look at the post i just posted before this one

5. What part is ignorant or hateful in saying Islam is incompatible with the West? Have you read a page of the Quran? Do you know anything about the hadith or sunnah? If you have I can't believe you would say it's compatible with western ideology. Muhammad genocided a tribe because he had a bad dream about them, killing all the men and taking the women and children as slaves. It's a religion of conquest that believes the world needs to be all Islamic before there can be peace. The only peaceful period in Muhammad's life was before he was exiled from Mecca after which point he spent the rest of his life committed to conquest up until he died raiding Christian lands. He took a child bride and bed her at 9. It's a point in Islam to be a good muslim by following the sunnah and Muhammad's life as an example. What part of this is compatible with Western ideology?

• Like Like x 1
  6. What the hell? This has nothing to do with what i posted

• Like Like x 1
  7. Regardless, I asked a clear question. What part of Islamic teachings do you find welcoming or compatible with the West?

8. It has nothing to do with Trump's racism. Let's keep it on track.

9. From this i take it u hate islam and muslims

• Like Like x 2
  10. #30 Vicious, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    Someone is clearly saying it does. You even liked the post saying it socially is racist. Come on now, there's not even two degrees of separation.

• Like Like x 2
  11. It's called look, over there. It mostly is with bigotry.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Trump's viewpoints and a discussion of the Koran are Worlds apart in the directions of conversations. There may be a slight tie in as far as the teachings go, but it is definitely not universal and does not belong in this thread. Revive one of the many older threads, if you must.

13. Can you provide substantial evidence to support the existence of this ficticious wall? Or are you referring to the lies perpetrated by Americans For "Common Sense", and the myriad conservative news media sources that jumped all over this story without verifying the facts?

FALSE: Mexico-Guatemala Border Wall

• Like Like x 1

14. This wall.

15. And he's said some nasty things about immigrants.

This is what Mexico thinks of his wall.

C3POllie

16. Example 1:

[​IMG]

Example 2:

[​IMG]

Example 3:

[​IMG]

17. Illegal immigrants.

• Like Like x 1
  18. See!

He's white!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Trump is no more a racist than Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton are members of the KKK. It's just something...anything...that the dems could throw out to try and convince black people who never read or watch the news or have a clue what's going on politically in this country would pick up on it and "be offended." I've watched the man from day #1...very very closely...and he's just not. He is also not a womanizer, a thief, a cheat or any other of the terms put out by the dems to turn black voters off. When in truth, they are being used by the democrats for votes and then tossed to the wind until the next election. No particular group of people have been hurt more during the last decade than poor blacks. They have even less than they did when dumb-bunny Bush was president and too many are forced to live in war zones dominated by gangs and drug cartels because of establishment politician GREED and refusal to do the job they were ELECTED to do. A vote for any politician who has served in office for more than 1 term is a vote for someone who has been polluted and bought by lobby money. To ever be able to trust the government again, we've got to clean house and put people in office NOT affiliated with politics their whole life. Forget parties. The democratic and republican parties should be banished in this country because both are simply a bunch of liars, users and lawbreakers and I doubt seriously that there is even ONE in Washington who isn't stained. TWW

20. Nothing more than word games. He believes in discrimination, profiling, and broad generalizations as a means to infringe on the constitutional rights of American citizens. It's just as despicable as racism.

If you are happy to allow for his type of discriminatory policies, which threaten to infringe on the 4th amendment rights of many American citizens because of their choice of religion (something we are supposed to be free to choose) then you don't believe in the constitution. Nether does he.

It's amazing to me how many people harp on the 2nd amendment, but are more than happy to support Drump's attacks on the 1st, 4th, 5th, 14th, etc... you can't pick and choose which amendments make sense. The constitution is an all or none thing.

• Like Like x 2