Give anime a try

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thereddfoxx12, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Hey I am just dropping by to suggest that the people who are not into anime give this one a try. I showed it to my friend who hated anime with a passion, and he liked it. It's called elfen lied. Here is the opening, I think it's pretty beautiful myself. The show is quite sad, and covers various topics, such as the cruelty of humanity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k78BiUOPK0]Elfen Lied opening - YouTube[/ame]

2. sorry, but no

3. Hahah good one

4. Man you could've used a better anime, elfen is just ok

5. Only anime I ever saw was Cowboy Bebop and Princess Mononoke, that shit was fuckin sick :smoke:

6. Elfen Lied is sick.

7. I lost intrest about 28 sec in

8. I've already passed through my anime phase

9. Just stick with Mangas instead and go read Berserk, its probably the best manga ever but its still ongoing but it takes months for a new chapter since the author does everything by himself but the art quality is really good so he's not just being lazy.

10. I gave cartoons up when I was like ten, sorry.

11. previously banned user ^

12. Never really got into anime. Grave of the fireflies was pretty good though.

13. I thought I was the only one. I knew you had good taste, sir.

14. lol thanks

if you wanna go with violence theme atleast say hellsing or even afro samurai

15. Like I don't have enough drama in my life

16. i liked code geass and full metal alchemist. i haven;t watched any anime for a few months now last one i watched was gundam seed mobile suit destiny. it was good. some anime are definatly worth watching, other ones suck though. elfen lied was a decent one.dragonball z is good, yu yu hakusho was alright too.

17. [quote name='"John Citizen"']

previously banned user ^[/quote]

no shit, go jack off to cartoons buddy.

18. 2d > 3DPD

19. the closest ill watch to anime is BOONDOCKS

riley is my nikka

20. Afro samurai anyone?