Git em up, put em up!

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Thats right Blades.. git em up n throw em up! I dont give a fuck where you from, represent yo shit!
    It's mother fuckin new years eve today, n i gotta make a total of 4 hours driving to do a family member on parole a favor.

But on the way I'ma stop and pick myself up a case of bud light and a fifth of Patron.
    Once I git back ima meet up with the boys n hit up the spot. It's gunna be one hell of a fuckin drank session tonight.

The best part is in my town we have FREE taxi's all night.

So to my main point of this thread....

Ya'll get fuckin wasted, get fuckin stoned, n welcome in the new year.

HAVE A FUCKING BOMB ASS NEW YEARS EVE, BUT HAVE A SAFE ONE!

Remember, don't drink and drive.

From your Big Pimp...

AIMED FOR MOTHER FUCKIN DEATH!

2. Hell yuh im gunna try and get a bottle of patron silver tonight start things off right

happy new years hopefully it turns out for everybody cause mine may end up with being home alone sober by myself .... or it might turn out alright . we'll see

3. Bud Light man? Aren't you getting locked up soon? Don't you want to treat yourself?

4. cheers! :)

happy new years! :bongin:

5. Bout to get some fast food. Tripping right now though i'm starting to feel kinda sick out of no where. Like stomach sick. Just got done taking a shower don't know whats causing it. But if I don't have the stomach to drink tonight i'm going to flip out real bad.

6. 9 days n counting mang.

The bud light is for beer pong/casual drinking. The Patron is gunna be my treat :D

Plus ima prolly blaze like a motha fuckin chimney, i shouldnt but i jus dont give a fuck.

I'ma shit on that court house, straight up shit on it.

7. Sounds like fun dude. Nice to hear people are doing nice things for each other... Hope you have a happy drunken new years like me :D

8. Hell yeah mang, ya gotta do Fam favors sometimes.

I'ma have a drunk ass new years no matter what, party or no party, that Patron is going down.

9. i once bought a gallon of milk from a 7-11 store

shit was expensive.:rolleyes:

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnFtB7dvhqI"]YouTube - Afroman - Let's All Get Drunk Tonight (Full Version)[/ame]

11. bahahahahhaha...

WHAT!?

:(

12. what city are you in AFD?

13. Don't get raped in prison. ;)

14. A small ass town you ain't never heard of lol. No one on here besides Nugglord_420 and Floydian know about my town and thats because they both live right by me

They ain't punkin me.

15. That's the spirit. ;)

16. #16 Invictis, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    yeeeah, got plenty of xanax, alcohol, and of course weed ready for tonight. just gotta be careful on the drive home, theres gonna be so many cops posted up on loop 610/i-10/59 in houston.

17. Glad to see you back AFD! We needed someone here to stir up shit and make the place interesting.

18. i bet '' nugglord''

is a pretty cool fellow...

he seems chill as fuck from what ive read of his posts.....

...and the above '' milk'' comment,,,,,well i was fucking with someone but dont remember who,;)

19. He is, he's came down n smoked with me n Floydian before, real chill guy.

Fuck milk, wheres the beer. :D