girls

Discussion in 'General' started by BeachSpliff858, Jan 2, 2009.

1. white girls that like black guys... what do you think about em? discuss

ps...
    i am in no way racist...this came up in drunken conversation the other night...would like to see what my blades think before i explain further.

2. whatever floats their boat.

3. i say,

those girls obviously haven't met me yet

once you go white,

it feels soooooo right

:laughing:

4. Why is it that whenever someone posts somthing about racial differances in any way they feel obligated to say "I'm not racist"?

5. I find it annoying because all the black guys they go after are total douchebags.

6. it depends. is this white girl fat? lol

7. not me man look at that face
    <---- "im a nice guy" :D

8. "To each his own."

In this case, her own. Why should the race of a significant other matter? Like the South Park episode says, making a big deal out of these things only perpetuates the farce that white and black people are different, they're not.

9. you mean jungle fever? i hate it its so beat.....my biggest problem with it is the ratio of white girls who go after black dudes to black chicks who go after white dudes is like 50-1 white girls having jungle fever....shit sucks....

i love it had me crackin up

10. stupid racist topic.......

IMO

PEACE

11. wow. that's like asking -- what do you think of when a girl likes a boy?

i didn't even know people were still like that when the topic of interracial relationship comes up. it doesn't even matter what other people think of it. if two people like each other and are happy -- they could really give two flying fucks what other people think.

so -- explain further.

12. It's simple, just because you say it's not a racial question afterwards doesn't mean that it isn't. This is pure racism. If it wasn't racist, then what would it matter what race the guy was?

13. rac⋅ism (noun)

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others. 2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination. 3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
    Based on the definition of racism, I fail to see where he was being discriminatory, intolerant or hateful.

14. #15 PerezPurpp, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
    That definition doesnt matter because thats not how anybody here is thinking of it .

15. what the problem iz?

16. Oh I see, so as long as people make up their own definitions, the actual definition doesn't matter.
    Nice try, but until I hear hate and intolerance come out of the OP he isn't racist for asking a question like that.

17. I didnt say anything about the actual definition not mattering , but this is real life , we dont live by the exact terms that a dictionary gives us .

and i dont believe the op is racist in any way either... did i say that?

18. You're one of the people who say ignorant alot, aren't you? :rolleyes:

19. negatory