Girls?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuckedup12, Jan 17, 2014.

1. #1 fuckedup12, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Im fucked up but anywyas wthis is kind of long.

In high school yesterday I smoked between hours because of a gap and next hr I had a all senior class with some cute girls in it. I was probably looking stoopid but I turned around to talk to my friend and as I face back ahead a chick ahead of me turns around real fast. so after that im trying to sleep and I hear them talking about how good of outfits 'he' had and other stuff but I dismiss it as me uust being high.
    then I look up and see another gal look. so then later I have to piss and I didnt wanna go because I get self concious while messed up but I go anyway and when I walk back in the room I thought I saw more girls looking.
    But next week I have to present in front of the class so im gonna take .5 mg xanax to make it easy to be charismatic and talk to girls and im gonna wear my best colone.
    Just wondering what u think of this.

2. A lot , and when I say a lot , I mean ALOT , of bad grammar ...

3. Please refrain from posting while drunk. Thank you.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I think that this thread makes no sense..  :smoking:

5. Man you should be studying in school.

You need it.

6. Stop doing drugs bro. It's fucking you up. U can't see it but we can. Good luck on whatever you were trying to say

7. I'm not following what you're trying to ask, lolSent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The girls probably just noticed you were stoned to the bone, and those were voices that were all in your stoned ass dome, bet.

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ok Im back.

I would have thought that too but I noticed the one chick turn around real fast the second I turned around. I don't hallucinate when Im high.

10. I just wish I had a replay button in my life so I can see if I actually saw what I thought I did lmao

11. You can't talk about other drugs.And what grade you in? Cause high schooler seniors are a tricky crew.Sent from The Gods.

12. Yeaaah, I've got nothing. . . . . . . . . . 

13. Lay off the drugs buddy