girls...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ajbuds, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Sick and tired of the shit.
    What is it with woman who are fucking bat-shit.

Girls beg for guys to treat them good, when you treat them good you get fucked.
    Im passed the point where I treat girls like shit and it seemed to be easier when I use to just try and fuck.

I just dont fucking understand.

Is it that hard to get a girl to come home to every day that 1. isnt a slut, 2.is going somewhere in life, 3 isnt bat-shit?

/rant.

2. they're usually the ones who aren't actively looking for a relationship, but focused on their success and happiness, as well as their friends' and/or family's. gotta get in their loop, my friend

3. To answer your three questions yes. Women are the root of all evil

4. im not new to this, just high as fuck and ranting.
    you know when you think you might have got to the light at the end of the tunnel and the shit collapses out of no where? Shits rough and I swore id never be in the position again.

5. #5 stonergirl650, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    Dude I actually hate my own sex sometimes. Some chicks are so fussy and hypocritical that you feel less of them not only as a friend but as a person too. Like why would anyone want to associate with them? Anyways, I recommend just forgetting about the dumb witch; there's soo many fish out in the sea. You just have to be patient, meet new people, and hope it can turn out to be something you desire. There's this saying that goes something like don't look too far over your head because what you want is probably right in front of you.

6. True that bro.

Its a rare find indeed.

7. Is there a story behind this? ........or are you just speaking in general??

If you're looking for hot smart girls, look on college campuses......the hot girls that aren't at college generally don't have anything going for themselves besides their looks.

If looks don't matter to you, then I know a few fat girls or unattractive girls that may fit your standards...

8. Don't know what college you go too. Sluts outnumber actual "smart girls" on campus. And just because they aren't OPENLY a hoe doesn't mean she isn't a hoe.

9. LOL

Keep it real, most of the girls on a campus aren't there just to get laid, they're actually looking for an education or for a husband..and if you have to pick through 5 rotten apples, to find 1 good apple then it's worth it. Chances are, if you don't live in a major city you wont even find 5 attractive women to pick through. You'll have much better luck where the women are plentiful.

10. These hoes be actin up, and these blades be letting em.

11. [​IMG]

12. Hahaha made me laugh +rep when I get home

13. Girls are fucked up.
    Guys are fucked up.
    Welcome to the world.

14. Fleshlights don't talk back and when you warm them up a little it's just as good, and a blow job from a stripper is a nice change every now and then.

15. I have said that since I was a kid! Hahahaha.

16. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']To answer your three questions yes. Women are the root of all evil[/quote]

My dad has been telling me this since i was a little boy. Im finally figuring it out hes true haha

17. yeah theres a story, just not in the mood to write a book.
    and yeah looks do matter. I mean I have to be somewhat attracted haha.

18. so because of your few experiences with similar girls, somehow all girls are like that? quit hanging out with immature, crazy sluts

19. Some are just fucking stupid

20. Thats why I posted. I dont chill with "immature crazy sluts". And the bat-shit crazy seems to be in all of them.