Girls :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trollinz It, Jun 29, 2012.

1. So i've wanted this bitchs pussy for like 2 months and i finally fucked her. Couldn't tell you how great the feeling is of going over to her house, her smoking me out, letting me grab a few nugs of her dads, and fucking me, did I mention she was on the pill? I'm one lucky mother fucker :) not trying to brag! Just happy, :smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Or you could get a girlfriend and get pussy every night and day without having to chase it?

3. You are 14 years old? Your nickname isnt anywhere close to troll name right?

4. 2 months? On the pill?

Fuck that shit, man...I'm lookin' for a relationship not a "I fucked her and it went South.":cool:

5. Sounds great man
    ...but the name does not...

6. Good for you. -the spiteful part of me wants to add 'loser' to the end of that.

7. nice first post :rolleyes:

8. pics or it didnt happen.

:D

9. x2 :hello:

10. "im not trying to brag, but im just going to boast a little bit."

11. girlfriends are over rated. good job bro. did yuh splooge n'r?

12. Although relationships are complete shit
    The sex in them is way more intimate. The best sex i have ever had was in a relationship when she was on the pill
    Over an hour of intense passionate awesome sex
    Feels so much better
    Hook ups are great don't get me wrong, but they just don't feel as good, and the sex doesn't last as long

13. So let me get this straight, you spent two months chasing pussy, she smoked you up, you stole some of her dads nugs?

I unno about you but that's very ungentleman. You should get a girlfriend, smoke her up and she smokes you up, and fuck her everynight. Furthermore I wouldn't really call this girl a bitch. She kinda did you a lot of favors last night. But eh to each his own.

14. fuck BC wrap it up homie.

15. hahahahahahaa :D and im not even high :D

16. Next time stick it in her ass

17. Quick question. If you aren't trying to brag about this imaginary girl, why are you posting it on the internet?

18. nice post! NOT! hope you catch fucking aids and your dick falls off.

19. Ew you need a diary for shit like this