Girls wtf explain please

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by OCtaFUZZY, Dec 5, 2008.

1. My girl has been on me for a while for more time more affection more showing that i care in am always gone on biz going here and ther and see here maybe one or two days a week. when i am gone i am REALLY BUSY so i dont call until like ten at night and am so tired from my 15 hr day i want to go to bed. her complaint is that i dont call her durring the day and we dont spend enough time together and if i dont change it she cant handle it. so i change it call her durring the day .... and she doesnt answer.....i take more time away from work making waaayyy less money and she cleans her house or runs errands while im there WTF>>>

2. Really rough situation. You need to talk more or your relationship might fall apart. Trust.

3. ^^ Talk to her about it, help her clean the house and make it fun or run errands with her, show her you want to be with her.

4. i hate demanding, whinning ass girls.

your working fucking 15 hours a day while she cleans. id tell her to fuck off. but thats just me. i hate hearing bitching my god it drives me insane.

5. Fuck bitchs, get money.

If she can't accept the fact that you work long hours to afford the way you live then fuck her. Tell her to kick rocks.

6. LMAO!

Well, putting myself in her shoes, I would be pretty upset if my boyfriend didn't spend time with me. It sounds like it's already rocky man... and if she's stubborn, then dont' expect change soon.

If you want it to work, sweep her off her feet with a surprise she'd like!

7. Dude.. shes not meeting you half way at all. When you're there ask her out to a movie or try to do something with her.. if she wants to go run her errands you should find someone else.. It just sounds like a game to her.

8. IMO she seems to be wanting you to chase her. I dont care what any woman says, they love to be chased. If you want to be with her then i recommend going with her on errands or try and set up some sort of event, like dinner and lunch one after noon. To show her that you want it to be just you and her leave your cell phone at the house.

9. don't screw up your career to please her

call her on your lunch break, or if you're in the car

if you can't seem to find common ground, just say peace out

10. stewie: girls can be a real pain sometime you know? its just like, why cant you do the things you do with girls, but with guys, you know? like, instead of having a girlfriend you did all that stuff with, like, your buddy. why dont guys just do that?

brian: they do. it's called being gay.

stewie: oh, THAT'S what being gay is? i could totally get into that!

11. ...gay

12. me and my boyfriend are currently living apart. i start feeling like we dont spend enough time together and he makes sure all the time we do spend is quality.... u just have to let her know you think it sucks as much as she does, and that eventually it wont be so bad, a job is the back bone to a good life together, sad to say but money rules the world. and as far as her doing shit when you do have time for her... what did she say when you called her out on it? (nicely i hope) communication is key, just make sure you're responding in the right way. us ladies are sensitive ;)

13. truth

Your work is more important than a girl like this. It seems like you could find a better less whiny demanding girl who understands, aand maby works herself?

-BW