Girls would you date a guy thats 5 foot

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Chris....., Jun 7, 2018.

1. Im just posting this cuz ive heard quite afew of my friends say they think of short guys as there lil brother or something

Sent from my LG-H636 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Would you?

3. Well im straight so no lol

4. one of my mates is way under 5ft

he just got married at 38yo to a part time model shes 6'3''

I grilled her later shes really likes short guys

live and learn I say

short a very useful too

I locked my self out one day called shorty

he got me in in less than 10 secs

I really need to work on my security

good luck

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks and fuck props to that guy

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. #6 Vee, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    yes happy married

and now with the longest beard you have ever seen

all caused a riot at the bar ...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. No. Lmao. Only cuz that's just shy of a foot difference.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. #8 Shayne95, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Manlet here (I'm only 5'6 lol) I used to be super insecure about it and it definitely lowered my confidence level and I didn't get many women.

Once I said fuck it and started being more confidence, ive had way more luck. Us short dudes need to make sure we dress nicely, have a beard, smell good, take good care of yourself and have a good personality/confidence.

Taller dudes can get women simply based on their height, they're allowed to be lacking in other areas lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Would you date a guy who has 5 feet

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. One of my housemates is a Filipino guy who is only 4'11. I am a whole foot taller than him :p. He doesn't seem to have any trouble finding a girlfriend, but his girlfriends always seem to be shorter than him. Most girls probably wouldn't want to date a guy who is shorter than themselves.

11. and why not I've been told I have 5 hands ..lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. But if he dumps you... 2.5 feet kicking your sorry ass out the door lol

13. Five foot? Isn't there like a length limit in pussies?
    I've only got one and never had any complaints

14. I wouldn’t date a chick that was 5 ft I like em 5’6 or 5’7

15. If shes not 8ft tall i literally slam dunk her into a regulation hoop and say "better luck next time shorty" while spinning a basketball on my finger like harlem. Globetrotters

16. It’s true, I prefer Michael to be the same height or taller than me lol ‍♀️ It’s a protection factor. I feel safer when my man is taller than me. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I have better luck winning lotto tickets than finding a girlfriend as a short guy with a decent personality.

In fact I won the lottery for $10 on a scratcher more times than I have had a good relationship.

The key is distracting yourself away from the fact that your more undesirable.

18. Funny you say that, some people just have that magic touch! ;) My dad was one of the best at any type of lock and a very good teacher lol Some things you never forget lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. if I was 5 feet tall probably I would but I am not so no

20. I am high af and haven't a clue what that means lmao but i think if i was straight i still wouldn't lol