girls with Tattoos, Piercings ect..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hello2cupcakes, Dec 6, 2012.

1. my sister n law has a few scattered tattoos. Before my brother married her he was a member of suicide girls. Clearly he likes girls with tattoos right? wrong. He is asking her to laser hers off!!!

this got me thinking, how many men fantasize about this type of girl but wouldn't want to take them home to mama type thing?

fyi: (I have a half sleeve, and several piercings..)

2. Is it too much to ask for a few pics? If I really love a girl a few tattoos are no problem, unless she has a Swastika on her titties or something

3. He's asking his wife to laser off her tattoos?

Why'd he marry her if he had such a problem with her tats that he wants her to actually get them lasered off? :poke:

4. RIGHT? That is why I am so freaked out by it..
    He told her that he wanted her to look classy.

5. As a lady with a few tats and piercings I would punch my husband in the face if he asked me to do that AFTER we were married. If he asked before I'd laugh at him and tell him he's free to kick rocks if he isn't happy with how I look. I don't know if your question applies to me but I've never been worried about bringing a guy home that has tats or piercings. I have cool parents though.

6. :hello: Glad we are on the same page. Sad thing is, she is actually considering it. :(

7. Whaaaa?! *shakes head*

8. That's just lame... over "a few scattered tattoos", none the less. :rolleyes:

If he didn't like it, he shouldn't have married her!

I've considered getting a tattoo for a long time, but I'm too indecisive. My husband has one on his back, and I love it. :p

9. Oh man! I am addicted! I am going to finish working on this half sleeve and get that perfect before I move on, but next I want one that wraps around my upper thigh...and another half sleeve.

I have an addiction. lol.

10. I don't see any problem on it as long as they do love each other.

11. Oh the humanity!

Tattoos are easily one of my biggest turn ons.

Fuck that. She should keep them.

12. Uh oh..

Does he know how unrealistic that is? He should really look at the tattoo removal section on bmezine.

Most tattoos, especially those with colour, can't be lasered off completely. A shadow will be left. Not only that, but blistering and scarring are likely. And it takes many expensive treatments over months. She'll have blistery wounds in those areas for months. Then possibly scarred smudges.

13. #13 Zeddy, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
  14. nope not small, huge script on her forearm.

15. Skanky hoors.

16. Tattooed chicks rock....my wife and I started collecting tattoos very late, in our 40's.

Now we plan tattoo travels, to get tattooed by our favorite artists worldwide. It's awesome!!!

Next trip is Poland, then hopefully Ireland.
    She's got a full B&G sleeve and I'm 2/3rds finished a full front B&G. Can't get enough....

17. I'm down with a couple small tatoos or whatever so long as they aren't something completely classless. A sleeve or something is too much, I don't find it attractive but that's just me.

I also have no intentions of getting any tattoos for what it's worth.

18. *swoon* I love older men with tattoos..for instance..

[​IMG]

oh the things I would let that old man teach me...;)

19. Cool digs.

20. with 2 full sleeves myself I can't really bitch even if I wanted....

I love women with ink/piercings....esp if they have big bold ink an not some intsy cheery blossom on their ankle or some shit like that. Toss in some pink/purple/blue hair....rawr...
    [​IMG]