girls with nipple rings?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by queencannibis, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Sure. I like that kinda stuff on the right chick...tats too.

Fucked a girl this summer w/ those piercing things by the dimples on her ass, on the small of her back - shit was dope [​IMG]

2. ill tell you my opinion, send pics in private message.

• Like Like x 1
  3. i think they're cute. went with my bff to get hers done a year and a half ago and she's taken them out since a few months ago. she said it was annoying and painful when it kept hitting her bra. her bf thought it was trashy and now she has weird scars but i still think they're cute.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I find nipple rings or the bar to be very very sexy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I thought they were cute until I got certified in CPR and learned that paramedics usually rip them out before hooking you up to an AED

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nipple rings are incredibly sexy.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. nipple rings are bomb af

8. It heightens sensation and is also hot as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I have on pierced nipple... i like the variety of having one of each haha and think it looks cool

• Like Like x 3
  10. Do not do it baby.

Did she send you any?

11. call me crazy, but piercings turn me off for some reason.:cautious:

12. you definitely shouldn't take out your piercings for some guy boo! its your body & if you like the way they look on you then thats all that matters:) it was actually pretty douchey of him to stop talking to you over a piercing. lol i had mine pierced but had to get them removed bc one was crooked! smh but im thinking of getting them done again soon

13. That's fucking dope lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I seen this myself in one of those famous Russian car smashes, girl went thru window into bush
    the docs tried to bring her around, they went to apply the electrical pack to her chest
    ....and they refused!!!!

...she died as they were discussing their right to remove nipple rings (itemized jewellery)

as recently docs were sued for removing items without consent

but always fun watching a vain female trying to breast feed with nip rings, even if removed ...lol .....lol

15. #76 cripkid, Sep 18, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    I realize how old this post is but wanted to give my two cents for anyone else curious lol. So a few things....

1. Fuck that guy. If someone is so much of a tool that they stop talking to you for something like that then they aren't worth your time at ALL. NEVER do ANYTHING for someone like that. The guy is literally telling you that you don't and didn't ever mean anything to him and he doesn't care to get to know you or even respect you enough to be honest about his opinion. He's just an all around piece of shit lol.

2. An opinion is an opinion... everyone has them and a lot of them vary. Personally I don't care for nipple piercings on someone I'm with. I feel like they get in the way more than anything honestly. Beyond that I actually DO think they're kind of slutty and hold a negative connotation.

That being said... I've dated one girl in my life who had hers pierced. I had never loved anyone as much as I loved her... and I haven't loved anyone as much since. She passed away 5.5 years ago though :(

Back to her nipples though lol. When we started dating I didn't really care for them. I was kind of curious about them though so I asked why she got them done... how they felt... if she liked them... what the point was etc. I was honest and open about how I felt about them from day 1. It wasn't a big deal of course... it just wasn't my preference. They were her nipples though so she got to dress them however she wanted.

After a few months of dating... once we knew both of us cared about the other person and we weren't planning on going anywhere... she just decided to take them out one day. When she did she asked me if I liked it better without them in... and again I was honest and told her I did. She never put them back in after that.

THE MORAL
    1st...
    No one waste another second thinking or worrying about a shitbag like the guy OP posted her question about here. Any asshole that would ignore or stop speaking to someone due to something like a nipple percing... has absolutely zero GENUINE interest in that person. You don't register as important enough to ask about or try to get to know in the first place. Never invest time or energy into a person that isn't willing to invest the same into you. It's a recipe for pain and heartache. Dude sounds petty, shallow, self centered, ignorant, and apathetic. Don't waste your time. He doesn't deserve your nipples... pierced or not ;)

2nd... honesty and openness is important in any and all relationships. Differences in opinion are INEVITABLE because no two people are identical. Divergence in opinion is absolutely okay... matter of fact it's pretty important. Very few differences in opinion are or even CAN be "deal breakers" if both sides of a relationship are committed. This is what communication is for... that an honesty again. Be honest with yourself too and admit when you're wrong.

3rd... If two people care about each other and both sides value and WANT to continue the relationship... There's zero chance they'd need to ask the internet a question like this. In my situation with this it worked like this: FIRST.. I asked her about the piercings. I expressed interest in learning why, her reasoning, and the purpose or pleasure she derives from it. This showed her that I care about HER and want to get to know her... regardless of whether her nipples are pierced. Score... so not only does she now know I value her more than her nipples.. but she also knows I'm not petty, value honesty, and my head won't explode the first time we have a disagreement. Also... she doesn't have to seek validation from strangers on the internet due to me being a complete asshole. Second... She in turn had the opportunity to reciprocate and show me she's interested in my opinion... so she asks what I think about them. Third... I was honest but at the same time made sure she knew it wasn't a big deal and was simply personal preference. Cool situation resolved.

4th... As the relationship progresses, lengthens, and deepens... eventually with this sort of thing the person with the nipples pierced is probably going to realize that 1... No one sees her nipples but her bf. 2... His opinion probably matters more than anyone else on the topic. 3... She wants to make you happy anyway so she wants to do what you want.

VOILA!!! Bother parties are happy and content. Everyone is ultimately satisfied with the outcome. Girl doesn't need to wear the nipple piercings anyway because only dude she wants looking at or playing with her nipples doesn't care for them in the first place. The original reason for having them pierced no longer exists!! Not ONLY THIS... but the girl ALSO got the added bonus of showing her bf she values his opinion and wants to please him. Guy also showed her she was valued and he is and was interested as well by being honest, not making it an issue, not pressuring her etc.

That's what a healthy relationship looks like... errrr.... at least when it comes to nipples piercings lmao!

Don't pierce your nipples if you want a serious relationship hahaha. It's slutty... and it isn't even mildly functional lol. It only serves ONE purpose... to draw more attention to your tits you slut...
    Class dismissed lol

16. I read the original post and wtf. I have my nipped pierced cause I like it. Fuck anyone else

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Thread is 2 years old
    [​IMG]
    its now nipple tats ....lol show us yours ...lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Why would you put holes in beautiful nipples?

• Like Like x 1
  19. To each their own happiness.

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1