girls with nipple rings?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by queencannibis, Jan 18, 2014.

1. They get in my way... I man handle some fun bags!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm a girl but I think it's sexy asf . I'm getting mine done soon but I'm scared

3. Some dudes like it, some don't. I personally wouldn't date a girl that has tattoos or piercings but that's just my preference; I don't think less of her.

4. Most definitely not! I think they hot! Did have them done on a whim or for a reason?

5. Body alterations are a matter of your body and your soul and the freedom to express yourself, as a guy with tats and piercings I guess I personally am more attracted to women who share those intrests

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I don't think so, Tim.

7. I think both tattoos and piercings are awesome, different strokes for different folks it seems

8. I used to have mine pierced, but took them out 6 months ago. I really miss them, and want to get pierced again. There has been a bunch of tumblr pictures of pretty girls with nipple piercings lately, and I have been so sad about taking them out.

I had them since I was 19, and now I'm 24. :;;__;;:

9. I have both of mine done and love them! Girls like to play with them aswell, like there magnets to a girls mouth as soon as they see them LOL.
    DO IT! its the most painfull peircing i have had to date so brace yourself!

Chef,

10. #50 Seajaycj, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    Fantastic nipple rings are hot and no I don't think it's trashy how the fuck is a body alteration trashy lol you can have no tattoo or piercing and still be trashy.

11. F that dude!

That's cool as hell!!

12. I personally don't like pierced nips on guys or gals. But that's just my opinion. I LOVE tattoos but piercings just turn me off for some reason.:huh:

.... But who cares what other people think. Do what makes you feel sexy/good about yourself.

That's what matters;)

13. I don't think it's trashy at all. It wouldn't be my preference because I cannot keep my mouth off of those things and I don't really want a mouthful of metal. But would I ever break up with someone because I found out they had them? Fuck no. That's just crazy.

14. I think it's trashy. Only cuz I seen a girl showing hers off to like a group of 20 guys at a party. And everyone was grabbing them and touching them lol. Sloots

In that case her behavior was trashy, not the piercings themselves. [​IMG]

16. If a female wants to do something to her body and feel good about it, who am I to have an opinion.

I personally think it's hot as hell.

17. I like such things sometimes really :) My girlfriend recently made such a piercing with this nice ring from http://www.piercebody.com/ store. It looks very beautiful on her from my point of view

[​IMG]

18. Definitely a personal preference, however I love them and don't think they're trashy at all. If you like them, keep them. The right guy shouldn't mind what you have pierced.

19. Tongues love a challenge, Why not ;)

20. I just got my right nipple pierced again!! My piercer went right through scar tissue, and that shit hurt!

It's pretty tender, but doing very well! I'm so happy to have a new piercing, especially since I missed having my nips done.

:)