Girls with Fetishes for Fat Guys

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddeh, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Wow. I knew it was out there, but I never knew a girl that was like that. I'm talking about the good looking girls that go out with fat guys, because something about it turns them on. Well, I'm talking to this girl on the phone and she is like, "I thought you were sexy as hell when you were fat". I am not fat anymore, started lifting weights and working out. She told me that she thinks I'm hot now, but I was a lot better looking when I was fat. It makes me wonder, how many other girls like that are out there? Looks like I need to start gaining weight. Lol. Kidding.

2. hmm....

fat ain't where its at....

at least not for me.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Which is why I lost weight. Lol. There are some lucky fat guys out there though, not even going to lie. I see them with really hot girls. I don't get it.

4. I love it when boys have something for me to snuggle with.

5. I know a few of my friends think chubby guys are the cutest things. For me, you can be skinny, you can be chubby, just as long has you're not scary muscle-y. Ew.

6. I doubt that when you see a fat guy and a hto chick together its because of a fettish. lol. Its more likely because the dude got lucky and found a descent girl...and they guy knows what up wit his game so he's stickin to the script...yadadeimen?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, I know what you mean.... guys like these can be scary......

[​IMG]

But you know whats scarier???

[​IMG]

I mean... I like women... no, I LOVE women.......... but goddamn..... she has fucking pecs!!!!!!

Where are her titties??????????

8. Damn I thought you were a guy for the longest time.
    Whatsup girl?
    Wanna get in my PM. lmao

btw. i'm not fat. Pink Oddity I'll be getting at you the whole time I'm ever on this forum haha.

9. I don't like skinny girls.

Not my cup of tea.

10. Both of these images are photoshopped duder.

11. So??

Stil scary......

12. Eh for me I see a fat person and I see someone who lacks respect for their body. There are exceptions like my friend Ben who takes hormones and other meds to keep his cancer in control and I'll allow that. But if I catch you munching on cheetos and you ask me why everyone stares at you cause your fat ...... its time for a backhand.

Remember ladies, guys that workout can go like a jackhammer, guys that don't flop like a fish out of water.

13. This man has it down.

14. Yo, man what's up with your sister?

15. What do you mean?

16. youuuuuuuu know

17. I've alway settled for girls of the larger persuasion because I feel comfortable around them. Although now, I finally found the nerve to ask out the (thin) girl I've been crushing on, and I've sent my workout routine into overtime because she makes me feel so guilty for being a fatty.

18. i think hot girls like fat gys because they've already been with guys who are good looking and too into themselves and now they want someone whos into them and will be less likely to cheat on them

19. congrats. build up that confidence man it's a huge factor.
    You could have a penis graphted onto your forehead and if you had the confidence you could still pull hot girls.

20. People are so shallow sometimes.

=\