girls with dreads

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HolyxXCrapp, Aug 14, 2008.

1. HAHAHAHAHA! Can never have too many bff's! Too bad I don't have either anymore:(.
    Shaved the head 'cause I'm losing it and sold the Jeep ('82 CJ8 Scrambler). Still friends?

2. Dreads are kind of a turn-off for me, but to each his own.

3. hahahaha

4. I was unaware that dreads could exist in clean hair so thanks for straightening me out on that. still...not sexy.

5. no problem. hair actually dreads better when it's clean. dirt and oil prevent it from knotting together.

6. That is pretty cool, I thought the opposite. How does that work.

Oh and a girl can definitely have dreads as long as she is clean and not overwhelming, but yes is gorgeous.

7. I find dreads quite unattractive.

8. basically if your hair is dirty and oily, it won't stick together and gets all slimy and nasty. for dreads to form, the hair has to knot together, and if it is oily it won't knot together well.

9. Love em

10. im not so much into girls with dreads although some of them can be drop dead gorgeous.

Im not so much into the dreads but into girls with tats :)
    Like the sleeves.. damnnnnn

11. Give it up for the Nerdy girl...
    Dreads are beautiful, hopefully I shall get them done when I get into college, now I'm stuck in the high school with the 'mothers rules'. She's not too happy about the bleach and dye I've already used.
    The Suicide Girls are amazingly beautiful, they're really a big 'fuck you' to Katie Price.

12. My girl has dreads i love them..and her...plus she's white...it looks good on her though

13. I find them pretty unattractive, mostly because they don't fit my personality. What can I say? I'm a pretty boring guy. Usually if a woman has dreads she is a little too adventurous for my taste.

Also, though, I think dreads are a bit masculine.

14. ^^^yeah that girl is hot, and chonger is looking like the dos equis guy hahah i honestly thought thats who it was at first! fuck it tho chong is way more interesting than that motherfucker