girls with dreads

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HolyxXCrapp, Aug 14, 2008.

1. didnt angelina jolie start to have dreads at one point?

2. I think they were just twists.... but it was hott

Attached Files:

• aj.jpg
      aj.jpg
      File size:
      36.4 KB
      Views:
  3. she was so fuckin hot in gone in 60 seconds i dunno what to do

4. She looks like some sort of sea creature

5. [​IMG]

I think a girl with good looking dreads is the hottest thing ever.

6. on some girls, yes, some no!

7. #27 leafygreens, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008

did u get that cut at the playdough barbershop?to each thier own............i like regular dreads on a beautiful hippielike bud smokin girl

8. Back in highschool one of the student teachers had dreads, she was sooooo sexy

9. this girl is GORGEOUS!!!! i can get into tons of makeup when it looks like that...technicolor chicks, goth chicks all smeared in black..bring em onn!!!

this girl could put on a skimpy outfit and dance for a sugarplum king.:p

10. shes all yours cause i find her completly unattractive lol

11. haha she is a novelty chick for sure. like getting with a girl on halloween who's wearing a sexy alice in wonderland getup:p

12. [​IMG]

not usually attracted to girls with dreads but i'd beat that

13. lmfao

14. that rainbow mess is not good looking, whatsoever. some girls can pull it off, but she cannnot

15. [​IMG]

for real though, it would be a good story to tell. "yoo my dude, I smashed this rainbow colored dreadlocked glamorized fuckin... idk...but when I was done I couldn't find my pot of gold.":hello:

16. Dreads on women are soooooooo sexy. I can't help it. Something about them...

17. hell yeah, chicks with deads are so hot. but i don't like all that technicolored bullshit. I just like a nice sexy dreaded hippie chick. I want to get dreads really bad but idk, i just haven't yet

18. i'm bumping this for holyxxcrap's sake.

that chick with the bright ass dreads is gorgeous. i don't know how i feel about the authenticity of her dreads, however. they might be fake ones. especially since they're that bright.

i love dreads on any sex.

19. Class A Kandi kid! lol you can even see her pupils are dilated. Thats the problem with raves these days, you have to put up with the siren song of hot, loved up high school girls. :(

20. qft..