Girls who smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by CBdubz, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Would you want a girl who smokes weed or cigs.Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i dont think anybody would want someone that smoked cigarettes..?

3. Girls smoking cigarettes is a big turn off for me, but I'd like a girl that smokes weed without a doubt

4. #4 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    I wouldn't care.

I would prefer a girl smoking pot over cigarettes, although if she smokes cigs I'd hope she would have the courtesy to smoke outside. I personally find tobacco itself to be disgusting.

5. Definitely a girl who tokes the ganja.Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Girls that smoke cigs are so hot!

[​IMG]

7. I used to ask this a lot in highachool .Cigs- Go for itPot-If you have your shit together. I'll love you.Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Cigs for sure. Nice teeth, always fresh breath and a longer life expectancy.

9. cigs sure, weed no, i don't want some dirty, smelly, hippy for a girlfriend. 

10. I would probably prefer if she smoked marijuana.

I would not date someone who smokes cigarettes.

11. Well I smoke cigarettes so it doesn't bother me if a girl does. I know it ain't good but we all make our own choices that's the great thing about life. As for weed I prefer a girl who tokes just like me and I have found that girl :D

12. Cigs, no. They and the people who smoke them smell like shit. Weed? Of fucking course.

13. Unlike most lames I definitely wouldn't refuse to date a girl I was interested in just because she smoke cigs. Not that judgmental! :smiling: I would also pray that she smoked tree even though my girl doesn't.....yet

14. #15 MapleOnMyBelly, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    Only hot girls at my school smoke cigs and they smoke some Mary J too, so yeah.

15. I wouldn't be able to date a girl that smokes cigarettes, her mouth would taste like shit all the time. 

16. #18 Milkin Hooters, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    what in the sweet fuck are you talking about?  :poke:

I'd take a girl who smokes green. When some girls eyes are glossy. Tends to turn my crank.

17. well i smoke cigs, but not much, like maybe a pack a week. but I also smoke weed. So yeh I like anyone that does either/both XD but I'm a girl...

18. In Europe, you're more then likely to mix tobacco in with your weed so if your stoner lady tokes, she probably smokes tobacco/has smoked ciggs before :)
    you can't really choose one or the other here