Girls who smoke weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by humboldtlovee, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I'm a girl, and i'm a huge stoner. I have found that a girl who is a true stoner, is actually pretty hard to find. I'm just a normal girl, who you would probably never think would smoke. But I can smoke as much as any guy. I often kick it with my Fiance and his friends and rip the bong all dayy. (Keep in mind these are HUMBOLDY COUNTY tokers Lol). I smoke by myself allll the time. I have an awesome glass collection, & you will NEVER find me dry. Weed isn't my priority though. I still work a full time job as a coffee shop barista. I make damn good money for my age. & I have the hum. co. hookups so i'm not depleting alllll my money on bud. & Other then this, I have never gone around talking about how much of a stoner I am, or how much I smoke. I HATE girls like that. Trying to like fit into this image of this "Hot Stoner girl" persona. I would LOVEE to find another girl like me, but I'm stilllll yet to find one. What about you guys? What are your opinions on girls that smoke weed? Do you know any super chill stoner girls?

2. I know one but I don't consider her super chill because she is a hoe and drug addict. =P

3. Ive smoked with one girl one time. She was chill but rare around here

4. Cool story bro lol

But I guess you could say im the same.

5. I've only smoked with a few women. Around its mostly dudes, and the chicks who do it only do it rarely, or they are in my city's party scene (which I'm not into).

6. One of the biggest stoners I know is a girl. I mean, this girl wakes and bakes, rips bong on a half-hourly basis, is heavy into other drugs as well. And she gets firsts for everything, is on about a million different student society committees, edits the student newspaper, bakes her own bread, makes her own clothes, and works for various charities on the weekend. I don't know how she does it.

7. Yeah, girl stoners are hard.to come by. I've also heard that gay stoners are hard to find too... Which is really weird considering all they gay people I know (including myself) partake of the herb. There's only like 2 exceptions though. :confused_2:

8. Actually, now that you mention it I don't know many gay stoners, either. Maybe 1 or 2. Odd, that.

9. I met a girl who can smoke as much as me at my work a few weeks back. We're now seeing each other.

10. #10 Lost in the 60s, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know it's so weird! I don't get it.

11. One of my best friends is a pretty hot girl who can out smoke a tank. Other than that, I'm still to meet a stoner girl who isn't all like "I'M SUCH A STONER" Everyday on facebook.

12. #12 Lost in the 60s, Sep 2, 2011
    I know right? Why do female stoners always feel the need to flaunt the fact that they smoke weed?

13. I know man, it's crazy. It's the same with female gamers, or at least a lot of the under 20 ones.

14. Girls that don't smoke weed are lame :smoking:

15. #15 Lost in the 60s, Sep 2, 2011
    I know man. Shit's crazy!

16. My girlfriend's a real stoner and a proper gamer. And no, she isn't one of those people who flaunts it to look cool.

It's good. I'm a happy man. :)

17. Glad for you man, and respect for your woman.

18. Have been searching my whole life for a stoner cutie.
    But as stated very rare find in most places.
    I've met one here and there over the years, but none you would take home to meet the family, lol.
    Maybe one day she will come my way :(

19. I know couple that smoke but 1 stoner and she's a slut.

20. [​IMG]