Girls who smoke are sexy

Discussion in 'General' started by Nyxierawr, Oct 1, 2013.

1. But girls who can roll are so much more sexy.
    Met a new girl and found out she smokes and rolls.
    She rolled the sexiest jays today when we went to the beach.
    :)

2. Touch her pussy

3. ***girls who smoke the cock are sexy

4. I can roll a blunt, but can't roll a joint to save my life! I like bowls the best though :)

We all love the green
    You and I
    Let's smoke some weed
    & get high! :)

5. first you get her name, then you get her number, then you get some brain in the front seat of a hummer

6. then you eat her our for supper, this bitch is like no other, every time we fuck i make a fucking stick of butter.

rhyme king.

7. I have to agree

8. Lolol you killed it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. love girls that can roll up, perfect scenario for example.. on the way to the movies or somewhere :smoke:

10. Naw thats all simple shit

Now a girl that can roll and give a bj and make you dinner at the same time. Thats sexy

[​IMG]

11. nevermind the person she is.. lolol.. fuck

12. I'll be sure to let the old stoner grandma down the street know you're interested.

13. I haven't met. Girl that could roll a joint in so long I'm afraid they are becoming an endangered species :(

HOL UP PLAYA

this aint no superwoman shit

15. Thread title should be, "Girls who admit they smoke are sexy."

16. A woman who can trim up your nugs is the best. Look baby, manicure this shit right chea.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

17. I expect a lot out of women. probably why I havent had much luck lol
    (jk^)
    "Girls who appreciate the cannabis plant and arent complete dingbats are sexy"

Oh sure, my point is that a woman that's comfortable with her smoking is pretty damn sexy.

19. women who are fourthcoming about their desires to indulge in the burning and inhaling of cannibus are appealing to my baser & primal instincts and preferences.
    doesnt hurt if shes up on her tunes, too.

20. That is sexy. I can't roll for shit, though. I love people who can. I mainly vape anyways or use a piece.