Girls who party?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by helloMarketing, Aug 4, 2012.

1. #1 helloMarketing, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Ok so I was thinking,DO every girl,including your gf,mom,grandma,etc go out and party???

I alway get this felling, those female who doesn't party,someday will!

It's like saying.
    You hate something,then you turns out you like that thing,someday in the future.

It's all clockwise!

I've just felt like making this thread!

so lady's in GC do you??
    ****The main question is****
    Do you girls like partying??? Why do you like to party?? When your there,do you just get hook ups?? do you give a man a BJ all of the sudden,when someone grabs your g soot????do you girls turn good girls into whorEs?? do you convince them or force them to go handle??

What do you girls do,when it comes to new newbies girls?? That's all I'm saying

Example:
    It's like tie taking out your new shy friend,to blow some stem

HEy I'm just curious dude! I'm not offended or anything! just asking lol

Any thoughts about this thread?

2. girls who like to party are sluts, so i like them cause theure easy to have sex with

3. [quote name='"helloMarketing"']Ok so I was thinking,DO every girl,including your gf,mom,grandma,etc go out and party???

I alway get this felling, those female who doesn't party,someday will!

It's like saying.
    You hate something,then you turns out you like that thing,someday in the future.

It's all clockwise!

I've just felt like making this thread!

so lady's in GC do you??
    ****The main question is****
    Do you girls like partying??? Why do you like to party?? When your there,do you just get hook ups?? do you give a man a BJ all of the sudden,when someone grabs your g soot????do you girls turn good girls into whorEs?? do you convince them or force them to go handle??

What do you girls do,when it comes to new newbies girls?? That's all I'm saying

Example:
    It's like tie taking out your new shy friend,to blow some stem

HEy I'm just curious dude! I'm not offended or anything! just asking lol

Any thoughts about this thread?[/quote]

You sound young ....

4. I don't have a problem or anythingI'm just curious :p

I see them often :s

5. la la lala. lalaaaaaaa. laaaa la la laaaaaaaa la la laaaaaaa laaaa laaa laaaaa

looks like a different language after awhile/ is this the right thread where am i

6. Stop it party girls, don't corrupt our pure girls anymore!

7. You act like girls are some different species of humans, of course people change good people turn bad vise versa, can i ask you a question are you an alien?

8. Are you asking me or OP?

9. I am asking op.

10. Of course, I party. I don't act all crazy though id get really high and just keep to myself and watch everyone or id jump into a good conversation.

Its fun watching people that are fucked..but irritating at the same damn time.

11. Haha my Girlfriend used to a lot, but she didn't whore around or anything just drank. She's pretty innocent and doesn't do either anymore.

12. Dude go to any college town and walk into a party and all of your questions will be answered.:laughing:

13. Its not my scene really. A lot of people, especially on god knows what, makes me feel uncomfortable. I had my fun but and 26 its just a part of my life ive moved past.

Id much rather chill at home and smoke a blunt :smoke:

14. Does that pretty much explain your username?:p

15. And off I go to listen to Mr.Lion's track.

16. I want to one day meet a young women that doesn't party. And not because they did it all there teen years and got bored of getting blackout drunk and sleeping around. One that just genuinely never wanted to.

17. lol I'm a girl and kind of curious about that as well. I never understood the whole going out to clubs and looking for a guy to give a BJ to. doesn't sound fun to me...would rather just sit at home and play video games than party. lol. I get asked out quite a bit but I just am not the partying type of person...

18. More like girls who after party.

[​IMG]

19. Would love to meet more like you. Went to a party recently and most the girls there were complaining about a group of us who were smoking and gaming on the couch.

20. [quote name='"Demiurge"']I want to one day meet a young women that doesn't party. And not because they did it all there teen years and got bored of getting blackout drunk and sleeping around. One that just genuinely never wanted to.[/quote]

Except when you find one like that they decide to go be a slut right before you get married because they never got it out of their system