Girls who dont wear clothes that suit their weight

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Novek, Dec 4, 2009.

1. #1 Novek, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2009
    Man I see this so much, I wonder if the girls think that they are actually sexy? I hate seeing girls who wear such tight clothes, that their gut hangs out, or their fat is spilling everywhere.

Its not cool wearing clothes that are noticeably too small for you. Wear bigger clothes, cover it up because it doesn't look good. Hit the gym or something. You can still look sexy if you wear the right clothes. Skimpy and tight isn't always sexy. Thanks.

Ladies if your boyfriend suggest you start wearing clothes that suit your weight, he's actually doing you a favor. The truth might hurt but its not an offense.

2. im kinda pudgy and I wear clothes that fit me like a year/20 lbs. ago. not to look sexy though. they're just comfortable and im too lazy to get new ones. but i doubt anyone thinks its sexy. though, lol, i know sometimes my ass hangs out at work. i'm sure everyone at work has seen my hairy ass at least once.

btw im a guy.

3. actually there are girls out there that DO thinks its sexy, and there are men out there who agree.

4. I'll be the first to admit, I'm not anorexic skinny. I'm a little overweight. More a problem being short. I've accepted being too short and stuff. Most girls just need to accept their good features instead of fixating on an unhealthy weight obsession. I've been told my eyes are nice. And I definitely don't wear pants two sizes too small. Haha.:D

5. I see it alllll the time. Way too often, really.

I think that some women have a hard time accepting that they're not a size 6, and that they dont look good in a belly top or a mini skirt. What annoys me most is jeans that cut into the girl's love handles, creating the whole 'muffin top' look. I guess they think that no one notices??

I wish they'd just stop selling these outfits in really big sizes.

6. I live in Colorado, you know the leanest state. Not a lot but I'll see some and you h ave to look.... but you don't want to, then if they catch you they are into right away, you know since their fat. Fat people need love too, just not from me.

7. You mean like dis?

[​IMG]

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1WY_BxSnD8]YouTube - 30 Rock - Muffin top song[/ame]

9. this isnt completly disgusting or anyyything.....

10. my GF isn't fat or anything, but she is curvy, and really sexy, but she likes to wear jeans that are too tight and give her muffin top which isn't attractive. she's got a perfect hour glass figure, and then she puts on jeans that kinda ruins that figure. i've told her that her jeans are too tight before, but she just says no and keeps wearing them.
    how do i say something about this so that i don't offend her?

11. No matter what she will get offended. Worst comes to worst, just be blunt.

12. Just say it. If anything, she should be thankful that you're being honest. I always appreciate when my boyfriend's blunt with me, better than him letting me walk around looking goofy.

13. I also think it's disgusting, and every time I'm with my boyfriend and we see one of those girls I tell him that if I EVER wear something that I'm too fat for then he needs to tell me IMMEDIATELY. So what if it hurts my feelings, at least I know there won't be people snickering behind my back lol.

14. i was just about to tell you how gross that was, but went to quote you i saw the little foot note. and being a little pudgy isn't bad, just get some muscles bra

15. I wish my ass held up my pants better and i wish i could find a fucking tank top that contained the girls.

I think I might be "that girl" sometimes. Every shirt i get feels like it's too tight in the chest, but if i get a large it's baggy in my tummy. :(

I cannot win.

Another peeve, love handles. Are they really fucking necessary? I feel like i have an inch hanging over all the time.

16. I'm in the same exact situation :( I hate really baggy clothes but if I get a top that fits my waist it always makes my boobs look monstrous lol.

17. nothing wrong with your boobs looking monstrous, i would say that's a good thing. unless you don't want to get starred at. cause if you have big boobs, and your wearing a shirt that they are popping out of we think you want us to stare at your boobs.

anyways one of my friends has this problem. she just buys the larger shirts then the takes a rubber band or two and like ties it up in the back around her waist, that way it fits her body and her boobs.

18. i say dress how you want if it boosts your self conferdence then do it i dont care what people look or dress lol

19. im a huge fan of skimpy clothes and tube tops, but even tires have pressure limits.

a big fuck you to oprah for telling fat bitches they can wear spandex. not cool

20. Sometimes i enjoy looking nice, rubber bands aren't very nice. lol.

Most of the time I just wear t-shirts when i'm chillin' which is 80 percent of my life. :p