Girls who dont text back

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by legalizeme, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I get slightly impatient with anyone who doesn't reply within 10-45 minutes.. Glad I'm not obsessing over anyone atm..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Try calling.

3. If someone is trying to ask me something serious like on a date for valentines day he better ask in person or over the phone. Besides I'm not the kind of girl who is on the phone 24/7. Just saying I'm sure other girls are similar.

On a side note... I'm guessing OP isn't this way. But guys don't text either! Seems like they don't want to talk unless they want to get their dick wet. Annoying as hell.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is a shot from the hip, but it sounds like she may be delaying an answer because she wants somebody, or has, somebody else.  She may want to know if another guy or gal will ask her for Valentine's Day.

If she doesn't answer within the day then find someone else.

Did you ask her out for Valentine's Day through a text?  If you did, and I am not saying you did, then she may think you are not taking her serious.

Really?

Guys and gals are playing the field these days and it seems like everyone plays one another and thinks of themselves. 

A guy/gal who gives it up on the first 10 dates is a whore no matter what gender you are.  If a guy/gal wants sex before then, then they are not interested in a relationship.  Anomalies do happen.

This may solve the whole "only wants to get their dick wet" saga.  You are making the dick wet, ever think of that.

6. The first 10 dates? And we're using the actual word "whore"? Really?What's it like living in 1879 and how did you get the internet there?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hmm what I'm gathering is she may have commitment issues? Try meeting up with her in person, then you'll be able to get a better idea

the fuck? i actually like some of your posts but dam lately every post i see by you loses more and more credibility.

a whore to me is someone, male or female, that sleeps around with different dudes/girls with complete disregard of what that person wants out of the relationship or with the sole intention to sleep with them and never speak to them again after they get what they want.

your definition of whore is fuckin whack. if you're both consenting adults, and shes a consenting adult and you guys have been seeing each other awhile now - and the relationship is going well. that is not being a whore. that's two adults making the choice to get with one another. perfectly natural, human thing to do. if anything, it should be encouraged. you never truly get to know someone until you've spent the night in the sheets with them. ;)

9. By your theory that would make most of the human population whores. Which would be whatever anyway. Whats wrong with someone who wants to have sex with no strings attached? Then hey if you get to know 'em and things get more serious well at least you know what you bargained for.

I don't know if I am making your dick wet, but I know I could. Ever think of that? But wait that would make me a whore, right?

10. #30 mrjimbodangles, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014

Most of the population are whores.  People sleep with each other before they know each other. 

People need standards and need to look at long term gratification instead of short term.

The next generation is morally inept. If you can have NSA sex then you are a mouth breather that should be sterilized.
    And yes, most of my view goes against the grain of our doomed culture, but someone has to stick to their principles and lead the next generation.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sleeping with someone is a good way to get to know them and see if your compatible with each other. It's not like they don't have standards either. I mentioned in this thread that guys don't text unless they want to fuck and I don't like that. I wouldn't continue with the relationship because they proved that they are not worth it. Even if it was a NSA relationship, if he only feels like talking just for sex I'm sure as hell not going to stick around.

Anyway good luck leading the next generation in a 'doomed' culture. I'm sure it will be a success.

• Like Like x 1

I never said that I wanted to lead the next generation.  I said somebody needs to lead the next generation. 

People look for a leader when we need leaders. 

Anyway good luck leading the next generation in a 'doomed' culture. I'm sure it will be a success.