Girls who dont shave their twats?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I slept with a jewish chick once. I feel weird talking about it because she is dead now.

She was by far the freakiest chick I have ever met in my life.

She shaved though...

2. I trim regularly but even if I skip a few days my man still goes down. It's just hair,sex isn't the most sanitary thing in the world-spit,licking vag,sucking dick,sucking dick after its been in your vag,some people like anal,fingering buttholes...point is that out of all the potentially not so clean things going on its funny how hair is so disgusting to some of you. As long as your girl takes care of her hygiene the hair isn't gross and you have nothing to worry about.

3. The thing thats funny is most of these guys that are so picky about a females pubes probably dont even trim their own shit.

I trim my shit. I dont even care if a chick doesnt trim hers.

As long as she is clean... thats all that matters to me.

4. [quote name='"Ironic"']

Not all white girls. I've got Jewish blood running through my veins, so I keep it neat haha[/quote]

Oh I don't think I've ever been with a jewish lady.. interesting.

5. [quote name='"Stigma"']I slept with a jewish chick once. I feel weird talking about it because she is dead now.

She was by far the freakiest chick I have ever met in my life.

She shaved though...[/quote]

The couple times I slept with this Jewish chick, she was a fucking freak in bed. Damn, I miss her now

6. Give me a land strip and I'm set. I don't want some baby puss neither some grandma cunt. Everything in moderation.

7. Most women trim, it's necessary if they wear a swimsuit, and a trimmed bush is OK with me...but then again, I kiss a woman's mouth, and put my cock in her pussy....like an old biker I knew used to say when he would hear someone talking about eating pussy,"Taste anybody you know?"

8. as long as she's a girl, I don't see the problem :confused:

9. [quote name='"sloveernic"'] That should be a protected national forest :love:[/quote]

Inb4 ban

10. The thing thats funny is that most of these guys that are so picky, probably cant get any action or just dunno how to please a woman.

11. [quote name='"Himura"']

The thing thats funny is that most of these guys that are so picky, probably cant get any action or just dunno how to please a woman.[/quote]

Which is why I'm not picky at all :)

12. A trimmed or stylized bush is ok
    But just that
    I love em shaved or pure bald
    Love that smooth soft feel
    Perfect for going down and dining

13. I like the illegal pic posted in this thread:p
    Anymore hair than that though.. I'd hand her the scissors:laughing:

14. Never seen a bush and do not feel like I'm missing out. I think clean shaven or a fine trim is where it's at. Is this because society tells me that's what's sexy? Maybe so. Doesn't change the fact that that's what I like.

15. I like pussy any way I can get it. Hairy or not I don't care. When I lived in Europe I even got to thinking that hairy armpits were kinda sexy. However, seeing hairy legs through a pair of nylons really freaked me out. I can handle a hairy pussy and armpits but shave those fuckin' legs Fraulein!